7DTD: Alpha 17 Updates | Possible Release!

tronic44

20 hours ago, tronic44 said:

More good stuff

How will the perk mods work? Will they be something you have to work towards or just a setting you can turn on/off?

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

How will the perk mods work? Will they be something you have to work towards or just a setting you can turn on/off?

I’m guessing it’ll have to be something you work towards, nothing comes for free in this game. 

On 3/7/2018 at 2:43 PM, tronic44 said:

The game was great already but having an actual back story to the whole thing, should make it even more interesting. I think we should aim to solve the back story ourselves, without the help of the internet.

That's a great addition. I really like how it's being shared too. I suppose my only thought is how long something like this could take. They seem to have the fundamentals all there but now to flesh out and add the actual content could take some serious time. Equally wouldn't be great if they could add some voice overs as well as the subtitles?

12 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

That's a great addition. I really like how it's being shared too. I suppose my only thought is how long something like this could take. They seem to have the fundamentals all there but now to flesh out and add the actual content could take some serious time. Equally wouldn't be great if they could add some voice overs as well as the subtitles?

Voice overs would be amazing but it wouldn’t bother me if they don’t add it. I’m guessing they’ve been working on this for a while, hopefully they have anyway.