Tomorrow's live stream has been cancelled, efforts moved to providing developer commentary on Destiny 2 via a Bungie blog.

The3rdWalker

Hey, there.

Tomorrow, we had planned to conduct the final stream prior to the launch of “Curse of Osiris” to show off some of the weapons and armor the expansion includes. Instead, we are investing all our efforts into delivering some higher priority information about Destiny 2.

You’ll hear from studio leadership about their assessment of Destiny all up, they’ll talk about our goals for the game going forward, and you’ll also learn about how we’re reacting to your feedback with some game updates that will arrive in the next few weeks.

That will appear on the Bungie Blog on Wednesday. Thank you, DeeJ

Further clarification from DeeJ that there is no live stream tomorrow:

To be very clear, we are no longer planning a stream for tomorrow. Look to the blog on Wednesday for statements on what comes next.
Thank you!

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

They had to cancel. Bold move but I think the right one. It shows they had to react.

It's pretty clear to me they pre-empted the backlash and the (hopefully) good changes to come in a few weeks as they eluded to, wouldn't be straight away so people would jump on a 2 week delay because they can.

This could be the end of Destiny if they don't increase the flow of content within the next 8 weeks.