Forum Montage Time!

tronic44

On 04/01/2018 at 8:50 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

@stretch616 mentioned something last night about just sharing a video to your PlayStation profile. Then Rich can take it straight from there without compressing the video twice too.

See if you can do that instead of youtube.

If @Stretch616 could let us know how as I can't seem to see anything that would be useful.

8 hours ago, techno said:

If @Stretch616 could let us know how as I can't seem to see anything that would be useful.

Open the clip in Share Factory and save it from there and it pops up in your recent activities.

Haven't heard from Rich if he could pick my clups up from there, but that was the only way I could find.

10 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Open the clip in Share Factory and save it from there and it pops up in your recent activities.

Haven't heard from Rich if he could pick my clups up from there, but that was the only way I could find.

Ah ok I've been using the capture gallery to trim clips, had to download share factory.

Thanks

2 hours ago, techno said:

Ah ok I've been using the capture gallery to trim clips, had to download share factory.

Thanks

I trim my clips in capture gallery first. Feels easier.

Share Factory adds a start and end clip to it though.

6 hours ago, tronic44 said:

That’s basically it, in fact that is our montage. Lee can do all the dancing bits :lol:

Next time you fucks get together, get lee drunk and instead of putting him on the leather couch, someone get him to dance and record it. 

Then we just need Dave in his butterfly wings

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

1 hour ago, Sennex said:

Next time you fucks get together, get lee drunk and instead of putting him on the leather couch, someone get him to dance and record it. 

Then we just need Dave in his butterfly wings

I’ve got a video a Lee playing an air trumpet 👍