Forum Montage Time!

tronic44

It's been a year already?!??!? 

I plan on making another forum montage for this Xmas, can all who would like to be involved save/send clips. You can either upload them straight to me, message me and I'll give you my email to media shuttle them to me.....or you can upload them to YouTube, I'd rather they didn't come from YouTube but not everyone has the ability to do that and I'd rather people didn't miss out.

Havent given myself much time this year and I'm mega busy at work but will work my ass off to get it out for Xmas.

Id love a selection of clips from different games, so feel free to send me clips from any game.

Also if anyone has any music they like me to use then please post them in this thread, as well as YouTube links.

Much love :769_heart:

Well this is going well, the only people to reply are the people who are working on it.

I'm happy to do one for just us 3 but definitely won't put as much time into it as a would a forum montage. I know people have clips up on youtube already but you guys need to tell me that you want to be part of this if i'm going to include you.

2 hours ago, tronic44 said:

Well this is going well, the only people to reply are the people who are working on it.

I'm happy to do one for just us 3 but definitely won't put as much time into it as a would a forum montage. I know people have clips up on youtube already but you guys need to tell me that you want to be part of this if i'm going to include you.

I've been away for a week mate so apologies its taken me this long to get back to this.

Great idea as always bud. We need people to share clips. You can ANY clips as its a montage. The first one Rich done is in the video section if you want to have a look.

Rich, not sure why people aren't responding. I can't nudge people all the time, it gets boring. Other people need to step if they like the idea.

I'll be chief nudger. Wait I don't like that title....

I have many ideas.  I want to make a montage video, but something that attracts people to join us.  Leave it with me, it's going to take a little bit longer, but you'll love the end product ;)

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

On 23/11/2017 at 12:35 PM, crispymorgan said:

I'll be chief nudger. Wait I don't like that title....

I have many ideas.  I want to make a montage video, but something that attracts people to join us.  Leave it with me, it's going to take a little bit longer, but you'll love the end product ;)

Is that why you were talking about the 3d logo? Let me know what you want (pm is probably best) and I'll try and make it.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

17 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Maybe then ask everyone to forward footage by 23 December, then in between eating ridiculous amounts of food there'd be time to make a startemoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I'll get people staggering in footage, this might be a long project to work on. I'm not too fused about when this drops as I've got an idea for a Xmas video but that involves us playing more 7 days ;)

Was gonna upload some clips for you [mention=125]tronic44[/mention] but playstation keep saying this feature is currently unavailable.
Been that for ages.

@stretch616 mentioned something last night about just sharing a video to your PlayStation profile. Then Rich can take it straight from there without compressing the video twice too.

See if you can do that instead of youtube.