Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

Hahahahaha the comment section felt dirty, I'm only a peasant but I know the social order!

I'm doing ok man, been working up in Northern Ireland so my gaming time is weekends only now when the little one goes to bed :(

Still working towards that sweet sweet PS4. Has to happen soon. I feel disconnected from the whole gaming world. When I can play, it's GTA so I need to start checking up on games more.

My lady friend bought me Far Cry 4 for christmas.......for the PS4 hahahaha she knows how to motivate me.

8mSoOel.png

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

Bethesda's online entry in the Elder Scrolls franchise, Elder Scrolls Online, finally has a release date for its Xbox One and PS4 versions: June 9. And along with that announcement, the developer also revealed that the MMO will no longer require a monthly subscription to play.

Now dubbed The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, the game will include all of the content from the current game "plus all the updates and content additions, including the exciting new Justice and Champion systems." A one-off payment for this baseline game is required, but online play will not be locked to subscriptions thereafter.

The PC version of Tamriel Unlimited will go live on March 17, and current players will be automatically shifted over. If you've already purchased the game, you won't need to buy it again.

Of course, there's still a benefit for those who want to maintain their paid subscription; ESO Plus is the name of the game's premium service, and it will include: "exclusive in-game bonuses, a monthly allotment of Crowns to use in the store and access to all DLC game packs while a member." Crowns will function as Tamriel Unlimited's premium currency.

As with other online games, Xbox owners will need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription and PlayStation owners will need a PlayStation Plus membership. Bethesda will be discussing the game in more depth at noon ET (9 AM PST) on its Twitch channel.

Rumors were recently circulating recently that the long-running World of Warcraft would also transition to a free-to-play model soon, but Blizzard clarified that that's not the plan for their own MMO quite yet.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Bethesda

That's what it was! I couldn't put my finger on it. I played and tried to farm but there's literally higher levels killing everything for farming materials. Left a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm thinking of picking up final fantasy 14. Played the beta and that's a huge and beautiful game.

Iv been digging... And found this ancient tread...

So ESO is like 2 weeks away from console release... What was the verdict on this game from those here who played it and the gaming population in general? Is it worth picking up?

blackops2sig.jpg

I made up my mind... I will get this...

Watched some YT videos and it looks good, I loved oblivion and skyrim so it makes sense... and because it's an MMO there will always be something new coming, at least for the near future...

blackops2sig.jpg

The game wasn't really enjoyable on PC, but the controls might really benefit on a console.

Still though, will most likely skip this one for the same reasons JsinOwl mentions

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."