What characters to use next

Dr Diamond

Im happy using soldier, reindhart, pharah, dva and toborjon but rarely use him at the moment.

Less happy using healers and dont know which one to pick other than luzio as he can atleast damage opponents

Started using junkrat and mei lately. Im starting to get quite good with mei and using her to break up groups of enemies/stopping people from retreating.

Dave's Spirit Animal im okay with if there are lots of squishys. Bastion if someone else is reindhart.

Who do i need to play more with ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Best bet is to pick one from each category and be good with them. That way you can flex about your pick to suit the team which gives you a much better chance of winning when playing with randoms.

Soldier is a staple DPS to begin with but doesn't have the ability to carry like a really good Pharah does.

Rein is always a good tank to have.

Fucking Hot Healing Chick! is still great post nerf. Just remember when you're playing support, the aim is the help your team and not worry about killing the enemy team. So I wouldn't get sidetracked by Lucio'so damage

Mei is situational I find and sometimes just doesn't add enough to the team comp.

Junkrat is ace after his recent extra mine. Makes him a lot more scary up close.

I'd suggest playing less characters but getting really good with a few. It'll really help get you through the lower comp levels. At the SR you are at the moment, you can totally solo carry a game.

I would focus on Pharah as I feel a good Pharah is pretty unstoppable, especially when you team her up with Fucking Hot Healing Chick!.

I'm with Stretch tbh as you play a shit ton of characters. Its good being Jack of all trades but could become master of fuck all.

What type of style of play do you prefer? In the OBJ? Picking people off from a distance? This will help us narrow down a player you will enjoy because they'll be in your sweet spot.

I dont know. I keep finding that i die too easily. For example with dva im using her main on mcree and he just wont die but damages me loads.

I get on well with pharah and if they have a bastion i usually wreck him most of the time.

I was focusing on reindhart as i was getting on well with him but i find it difficult to kill people unless im up close. Gotta say im much better with mei as im good at strafing and freezing and have quite good awareness at breaking up the other team and generally making life difficult for them with her wall and ult.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten