EA Responds to Battlefront 2 Concerns

J4MES OX4D

4 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Reports are also coming in that they have lowered the end game rewards you get after each match as well, in addition to removing the refund button from their website. :D

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

9 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Well its great to see a company react to this feedback. EA need to up their game with how they make such shit decisions.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

5 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

Reports are also coming in that they have lowered the end game rewards you get after each match as well, in addition to removing the refund button from their website. :D

I saw this too, that's an epic move, no-one will find out right:lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Great post I snagged from Reddit, user was verified.

I'm a Producer at a AAA Studio(I'm more than happy to provide proof to subreddit mods)
This is pretty clear what they're doing to anyone who works in the industry. They want to maximize their initial sales numbers to show to investors. Once the trade off is worth it(Probably 1-2 months in), they will enable the gamble boxes again because:

• Everyone who was on the fence will have bought the game by now
  • You can't refund the game at this point
  • The news will have died down, and if new articles do come out, it won't be as relevant
  • They will already have good numbers to show investors

EA is going to royally fuck over the average gamer who doesn't have a clue how the industry works on this. This is about as deceptive as it gets. I hope that clarifies things…. but please do not let this extensive clarification distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

5 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

Great post I snagged from Reddit, user was verified.

I'm a Producer at a AAA Studio(I'm more than happy to provide proof to subreddit mods)
This is pretty clear what they're doing to anyone who works in the industry. They want to maximize their initial sales numbers to show to investors. Once the trade off is worth it(Probably 1-2 months in), they will enable the gamble boxes again because:

• Everyone who was on the fence will have bought the game by now
  • You can't refund the game at this point
  • The news will have died down, and if new articles do come out, it won't be as relevant
  • They will already have good numbers to show investors

EA is going to royally fuck over the average gamer who doesn't have a clue how the industry works on this. This is about as deceptive as it gets. I hope that clarifies things…. but please do not let this extensive clarification distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table

I just posted a video saying this exactly, well, not the wrestling bit:)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Apparently it may have Disney who forced EA's hand on this.

Fucking up the Star Wars IP is a no no means Disney could take the rights to make the games away from them.

I hear the Disney CEO called the EA CEO directly... and then the boxes were dropped.

Fucking lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg