Dedicated Servers Offline

J4MES OX4D

It's double XP weekend but Sledgehammer has taken their dedicated servers offline and implemented P2P. Jesus.

After the patch yesterday, Headquarters has been restored along with leaderboards and the people getting their levels reset for playing private games has apparently been fixed but seems like the cheap servers Activison are using are really struggling in performance and stability terms. 

Quite a sloppy launch all in all especially after a reasonable beta phase stress-test. 

Well I'm glad they done something about it but this really shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. Such a fun game but is slightly broken at the moment, tis a shame really. 

I havent played since the patch, does anyone know of any issues?

50 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Well I'm glad they done something about it but this really shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. Such a fun game but is slightly broken at the moment, tis a shame really. 

I've had one black screen when a game has fully finished. Tbh, I haven't really experienced any issues in lag or performance. To me, its more ultra sweaty tryhards quick scoping out of nowhere that spoils it. We were wondering in a game of Domination last night whether 2 of the opposition were hacking.

Whilst a little annoying, we won the game as there weren't PTFO. Possibly the usual youtubers trying to find easy ways of getting video clips together. Dicks.

On 11/11/2017 at 9:39 AM, tronic44 said:

Drift0r covers some of his issues here. I don't think many have had it this bad but it's safe to say that this game is riddled with a variety of issues that has affected the majority in different ways. Nice to see a CoD Cakesocker being honest rather than dockriding the developers clocksB)

Statement from Sledegehammer https://community.activision.com/t5/Sledgehammer-Games/Call-of-Duty-WWII-Update-on-Issues/ba-p/10490379