Private FG Matches

GazzaGarratt

So we managed to get 9 in tonight, could've been way more. I must say it is even better than I expected. Another addition not expected.

I think we could easily get a 6v6 FG War game going but also a full 18-man free for all.

Who doesn't love a game where you can shotgun Didds in the face.

Need to have a good look around the setup of custom games and what loadouts we can make. Any suggestions stick them here.

Oh, and Kiwi, your skills annoy me you bastard! [emoji12]

Gonna try and set one up this week coming. Hoping everyone will see it and join in. I'm sure we'll have many lols.

Any game specific requests?

9 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Gonna try and set one up this week coming. Hoping everyone will see it and join in. I'm sure we'll have many lols.

Any game specific requests?

Mike Myers (if possible)

Shovel & throwing knife only

Sniper only

Loving this game!

37 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Mike Myers (if possible)

Shovel & throwing knife only

Sniper only

Loving this game!

People were getting annoyed with me for making the shovel and throwing knife class in standard ffa!!!

Wicked fun all the same and as Lee says, a 6v6 war game would be ace

3 hours ago, Stretch616 said:

People were getting annoyed with me for making the shovel and throwing knife class in standard ffa!!!

Because getting outplayed by a dude with a shovel is slightly embarrassing. It's not when you've all got one :lol:

I found it hilarious, especially when I ran out of bullets and you jumped at my feet to kill me in the shins! [emoji23]

Shovel and throwing knife you say? Guess I need to find a way to get my hands on this now

Yes. Yes you will.

Because getting outplayed by a dude with a shovel is slightly embarrassing. It's not when you've all got one [emoji38]

Never embarrassing when you accept the terms you'll never win so anything goes then [emoji6]

The shovel produces some bullshit deaths, both as the killer and the victim. A few times I thought there was no way I should have come out on top. Throwing knives are hilarious. I have a few videos to post.

Via the FG App

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......