Internet speed

NCA-Paendrag

What is your ping? Your ping will be the main issue, if you're having problems. All you should need is around 3 down, 3 up and a steady ping. If your ping is bouncing about then that could be the cause but I'm thinking the game is struggling putting people into the right party. I've had awful connection almost every game I've played so far but my internet is about 50 down, 40 up and around 20 ping.

It's usually around 20-40 depending how far away I test it.
Edit: Just took a test ok the laptop and it gives me 61 to France.
That is wireless though.

That's not good. Wired will be better but mines usually around 15 ping. I've not seen much lag if I'm honest, a few bs kills from the other team but if you're nearest connection is France that sounds proper fucked...your miles away from there!

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

That's not good. Wired will be better but mines usually around 15 ping. I've not seen much lag if I'm honest, a few bs kills from the other team but if you're nearest connection is France that sounds proper fucked...your miles away from there!

My PS4 is wired. 

I tested against a server in France because I wanted to know the ping if a player ie in France is the host.

At least I thought it worked that way.

When I test with a Norwegian server I obviously get lower ping. Around 20.

Internet speed doesn't really matter in this game because of the artificial lag comp. You can have the best internet connection in the world but if someone in the lobby has a bad one; everyone sinks to that level of compensation and as the matchmaking is based on skill and not connection in COD games these days; chances are the algorithms could pair you with someone on the other side of the world and your connection quality gets quashed. 

At the minute the game is running on P2P until Sledgehammer fix the servers but even when matches are reverted back to the hybrids; it'll be the same old story. Ping and connction bars mean jack in COD as ever though as it doesn't give an accurate representation. Only videogames that have either proiritised connection matchmaking or real searchable dedicated servers will you get anywhere near a consistent and quality experience.