Liberation Mission

J4MES OX4D

Finished the campaign on veteran today and it was pretty good on the whole. Some great missions with variety and originality but some others that were pretty generic Call of Duty ones. Definitely one of the better campaigns though and I like how you have to request ammo and medkits rather relying on automatic pickups and regenerating health. A couple of wonky tank and plane sections and some dodgy checkpoints but there were some great ideas in this one including stealth-oriented sections. Cinematics were fantastic too. 

Finished the campaign on veteran today and it was pretty good on the whole. Some great missions with variety and originality but some others that were pretty generic Call of Duty ones. Definitely one of the better campaigns though and I like how you have to request ammo and medkits rather relying on automatic pickups and regenerating health. A couple of wonky tank and plane sections and some dodgy checkpoints but there were some great ideas in this one including stealth-oriented sections. Cinematics were fantastic too. 

Nice to hear James. Is the campaign co-op up to 4 players? Never really think about the campaign on CoDs these days but after the last few nights its drawn me in. Be good to do a co-op runthrough.

25 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Nice to hear James. Is the campaign co-op up to 4 players? Never really think about the campaign on CoDs these days but after the last few nights its drawn me in. Be good to do a co-op runthrough.

I'd be well up for doing is co-op if you can, not sure you can though.

I always end up playing the campaign, will be a shame if it's not co-op.

50 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I don't think there's a co-op feature unfortunately but it's definitely worth experiencing if you get a chance. Much more interesting than fighting robots on a train in Black Ops 3 that's for sure!