It's Been a While

jordie1892

Hey Y'all!

It's been well over a year since I last showed up around here, or have been involved in the community as a whole! I kinda left without much explanation, which I apologise for, but I had to focus on the real world for a little while. 

For those who don't know me, my names Jordie, I'm 22 from the UK. I've been a part of this little corner of the internet since around 2009.

I've barely been gaming over the last year, just the odd match of FIFA really, however with Destiny 2 and Call of Duty being out now, I figured it'd be a good time to get back into things!

As a side note, I'm guessing the WhatsApp is still going? I've had a different number for quite a while now and need to get back on it!

17 minutes ago, jordie1892 said:

Hey Y'all!

It's been well over a year since I last showed up around here, or have been involved in the community as a whole! I kinda left without much explanation, which I apologise for, but I had to focus on the real world for a little while. 

For those who don't know me, my names Jordie, I'm 22 from the UK. I've been a part of this little corner of the internet since around 2009.

I've barely been gaming over the last year, just the odd match of FIFA really, however with Destiny 2 and Call of Duty being out now, I figured it'd be a good time to get back into things!

As a side note, I'm guessing the WhatsApp is still going? I've had a different number for quite a while now and need to get back on it!

HE'S ALIVE!!!!

No need to apologise for not being around mate, we just hoped you were okay and missed you being around, thats all :D (take a look at your PPR to see that!)

We don't have an FG whatsapp anymore, cos it meant we weren't using this much (again) but there a few random chats on there going about.

Great to see you back. Let us know if you've bought both CoD and Destiny 2 so we can party up.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

8 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

HE'S ALIVE!!!!

No need to apologise for not being around mate, we just hoped you were okay and missed you being around, thats all :D (take a look at your PPR to see that!)

We don't have an FG whatsapp anymore, cos it meant we weren't using this much (again) but there a few random chats on there going about.

Great to see you back. Let us know if you've bought both CoD and Destiny 2 so we can party up.

It's not the first time that's been a problem :lol::lol:

I've picked up Destiny 2, been playing that over the weekend. Just need to grind out my power level a little bit before I can think about raids etc. I'll probably go ahead and pick up CoD on my lunch break. May also need a new headset...

What sort of times do people head on these days? I can probs head on after the gym around 9ish?

Jordie!! Great to have you back dude! How's life been treating you? I don't get much chance to game at the moment but will be wicked to get some games of cod in with you, really enjoying it at the moment, it's a pretty solid game.

I'll normally jump on at around 8ish and will be around till about 11ish. Do you use steam at all? We've got a dedi server for 7 days to die, if you ever fancy getting chased by zombies :lol: Check out the survival section.

Will be great to catch up dude!

Cheers for the welcome guys!

38 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Jordie!! Great to have you back dude! How's life been treating you? I don't get much chance to game at the moment but will be wicked to get some games of cod in with you, really enjoying it at the moment, it's a pretty solid game.

I'll normally jump on at around 8ish and will be around till about 11ish. Do you use steam at all? We've got a dedi server for 7 days to die, if you ever fancy getting chased by zombies :lol: Check out the survival section.

Will be great to catch up dude!

Long time no speak! 

Life's good! New car, gotten a lot fitter, suffered way more hangovers than I thought was possible! :lol:

I do have steam, though know nothing about 7 days to die. I'll go check it out.

4 hours ago, jordie1892 said:

Cheers for the welcome guys!

Long time no speak! 

Life's good! New car, gotten a lot fitter, suffered way more hangovers than I thought was possible! :lol:

I do have steam, though know nothing about 7 days to die. I'll go check it out.

Hahaha Have you had all the hangovers? What car ya got? Glad to hear the fitness is going well, you still playing footie?

Definitley look into 7 Days, you won't regret it ;)

Also check out 

If you're ever in London and fancy playing some VR :)

4 hours ago, tronic44 said:

Hahaha Have you had all the hangovers? What car ya got? Glad to hear the fitness is going well, you still playing footie?

Definitley look into 7 Days, you won't regret it ;)

Also check out 

If you're ever in London and fancy playing some VR :)

Literally all the hangovers. All of them. :lol:

Now driving a 2010 Scirocco TSI, bit of a step up from the Mini ;)

lk6Zp4tl.jpg

I played some games at the start of the season (even scored a cheeky lob) but realised I'd much rather be in bed on a cold saturday morning. I've been going to the gym religiously over the last 5 months, managed to go from 156lbs to 170lbs, but still have some way to go. I never took 'before' images, but the below will give a rough idea at where I'm at. I never stick to PPR's, but it could be a good way to track fitness goals...

ZvGP8pB.jpg

The imaginarium looks sick, take it you're doing that with work?I tend to head down to London for work once a month or so, so I'll definitely head over if I get the chance!

29 minutes ago, jordie1892 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I played some games at the start of the season (even scored a cheeky lob) but realised I'd much rather be in bed on a cold saturday morning. I've been going to the gym religiously over the last 5 months, managed to go from 156lbs to 170lbs, but still have some way to go. I never took 'before' images, but the below will give a rough idea at where I'm at. I never stick to PPR's, but it could be a good way to track fitness goals...

Reveal hidden contents

The imaginarium looks sick, take it you're doing that with work?I tend to head down to London for work once a month or so, so I'll definitely head over if I get the chance!

Mate, looking trim buddy! I wish I get that attitude to go and do something like that. Definitely track it mate, its good to look back to see where you've come from so you can push even further forward.

Still doing your books dude?

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Mate, looking trim buddy! I wish I get that attitude to go and do something like that. Definitely track it mate, its good to look back to see where you've come from so you can push even further forward.

Still doing your books dude?

Cheers bud!

Yeah, I'm still at the publishers, though my roles changed quite a bit since I was last here. Was lucky enough to represent my company at the British Book awards earlier in the summer which was pretty cool. There's actually some talk of a management position opening up soon which could be interesting...

How are things your end?

1 hour ago, jordie1892 said:

Cheers bud!

Yeah, I'm still at the publishers, though my roles changed quite a bit since I was last here. Was lucky enough to represent my company at the British Book awards earlier in the summer which was pretty cool. There's actually some talk of a management position opening up soon which could be interesting...

How are things your end?

Nice Jord! Fingers crossed for you on that job too. I'm good buddy, busy with work and having as much as we can on games like usual (someone has to entertain Diddums ;)).

Make sure when you get on Destiny, we'll get you in the clan and party up. Then we have to 1v1 Rich in CoD :D

16 hours ago, jordie1892 said:

Reveal hidden contents

lk6Zp4tl.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ZvGP8pB.jpg

Holy shit mate, i would! ;) Looks like you've been seriously looking after yourself, it's amazing what some exercise can do, not only for your body but also your mind. I've been vegan (apart from the odd bit of cheese) for about 3 months now lost a load of weight. Got to shoot off but will reply back soon as wanted to write more!

On 07/11/2017 at 10:51 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Nice Jord! Fingers crossed for you on that job too. I'm good buddy, busy with work and having as much as we can on games like usual (someone has to entertain Diddums ;)).

Make sure when you get on Destiny, we'll get you in the clan and party up. Then we have to 1v1 Rich in CoD :D

Definitely man! I'm at 230 right now, so I've still got some grinding to do...

18 hours ago, tronic44 said:

Holy shit mate, i would! ;) Looks like you've been seriously looking after yourself, it's amazing what some exercise can do, not only for your body but also your mind. I've been vegan (apart from the odd bit of cheese) for about 3 months now lost a load of weight. Got to shoot off but will reply back soon as wanted to write more!

How are you finding being vegan? I think a change of diet is way harder than going to the gym!

32 minutes ago, jordie1892 said:

How are you finding being vegan? I think a change of diet is way harder than going to the gym!

Ive actually found it really easy, I never have a craving for meat, only cheese :lol: It's nice to feel healthy again, been way too long! 

It would be wicked to get you in for some VR, let me know when you're next in London and have any spare time. We could at least go for a swift pint 👍

On 11/9/2017 at 12:08 PM, tronic44 said:

Ive actually found it really easy, I never have a craving for meat, only cheese :lol: It's nice to feel healthy again, been way too long! 

It would be wicked to get you in for some VR, let me know when you're next in London and have any spare time. We could at least go for a swift pint 👍

Defo man, I was down this past Monday, so I think it'll likely be December when I'm next down.

12 hours ago, Bluebear said:

Welcome back! Not sure if I played with you back in Destiny 1, but it's good to see more FG people online!

Is the Sirocco the 1.4 or 2.0 TSI?

Via the FG App

I didn't really get into Destiny 1, I'm sure we'll game at some point 👍 And the 2.0 of course ;)