COD WW2 - First Impression

Stretch616

Luckily not had any of that happen to me. But the last clip where the HC game turns into Core, on that A flag you can glitch into the debris by climbing the barrels next to the flag and become pretty close to invincible. It's BS and tons of people are doing it in nearly every game I have on that map now.

5 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I laughed out loud :lol:

I hhad a guy glitching in that place last night Sebba. Annoying as fuck, but he still only managed around 10 kills :lol:

Yeah it has a limited field of view I think. Yet with the right weapons you can pick people off in the bunker oposite. I imagine if someone does it in Dom they can lock down that flag all match....

1 hour ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Yeah it has a limited field of view I think. Yet with the right weapons you can pick people off in the bunker oposite. I imagine if someone does it in Dom they can lock down that flag all match....

Haven't played Dom on that map, but I would guess so if A is right there.

I've prestiged twice.  Loved it at first.   Now I'm going to finish the campaign and never touch it again.  This is the first COD I've played since Black Ops 2.  It's literally the same game that I bought 5 years ago but on shittier maps.

Oh oh well gave it a try and I can finally call it quits permanently on the COD series.

Just bought battlefield 1 this week and so far I'm a huge fan.  First battlefield game for me

First impressions,

It met expectations ....

... Unfortunately

Glitchy as hell, connection dependent 

Player war with a few people here. I need to understand what to do better. At least it has some potential. 

Played DOM as well. I have to get any other map but that London map in that mode

More a problem than forst impression but hey.

Anyone else experienced that whem in a party and right after a game you don't get the scoreboard and the progression stats, but only see the waiting lobby for the next game, without other players?

Happens every time I'm in a party with a mate and he is the partyleader.

10 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Anyone else experienced that whem in a party and right after a game you don't get the scoreboard and the progression stats, but only see the waiting lobby for the next game, without other players?

Yes this is a pain, but there is a patch going out today I think that fixes the headquarters problems, so maybe that will fix this as well

Funny how headquarters is being fixed as a 'priority' but other more pressing technical issues have been put on the backburner/ignored since launch. They want the HQ up simply because of the paid $upply drops coming into the game and Activision are already a week behind in implementing this because of the issues associated with the servers. 

Sledgehammer are also one of the most ignorant, deluded and full of shit developers in gaming so I can see many problems never being rectified. They were super fast to acknowledge and fix crucial issues and work with the community during the beta phase but now they have people's money and paid supply drops are coming in; nothing else matters. They persistently ignore paying customers on social media but as soon as one of the Activsion paid cocksuckers starts praising them with scripted drivel; they are quick to respond to that. 

I really wanted to give SHG another chance after their disgraceful antics on Advanced Warfare but once again they are just behaving like arseholes and I can see Activision putting the final nail in the coffin and the game falling to pieces the same way Modern Warfare Remastered did last year. That game died after 1 month and that was just down to supply drops. WW2 has far bigger issues and supply drops haven't hit yet. 

I uninstalled this on Sunday and whilst I did enjoy some of my time along with the campaign; it's sad to see both Sledgehammer and Activision shit on their product and the community worse than ever. 

Actually been enjoying this game quite a lot recently. My biggest gripe at the moment is that glitch on point du hoc. Had no less then 3 cunts sit in there all game for a domination match on sunday. Way to play the fucking objective xD

On 20.11.2017 at 10:16 PM, NCA-Paendrag said:

No fix for this yesterday. I didn't see that there was a patch either. No message about updates when I logged in last night.

Somebody tweeted Micchael Condrey saying the spawns were bad and he responded with somebody about data points, this game is great for spawning and there are only 3 bad spawns per 1000. And FUCK RIGHT OFF WITH THAT SHIT! Spawning in this game was utterly shocking.

fart.gif

Do you think they'll bring KC HC into the game soon?

I actually don't think the guns are that bad overall. Grease Gun is amazing. STG44 is still pretty decent too.

1 hour ago, MrBiron said:

My thoughts exactly. Maybe he got good and bad mixed up?

Maybe that was in War. :P

Because he cannot have gotten those numbers from FFA! I have lost count on the numbers of spawns in front of people or on trip mines etc.

The more I play WW2 the more it irritates me that pro players seem to have more of pull on mr condrey then the millions of ordinary players that have very little interest in the competitive side of cod, and just want to play a fun match. I don’t want to have to turn into a sweaty MLG player with reflexes like I’m on aderall and cocaine just to have a vaguely enjoyable game. 

APmVvKG.gif

45 minutes ago, JBR-Kiwi said:

The more I play WW2 the more it irritates me that pro players seem to have more of pull on mr condrey then the millions of ordinary players that have very little interest in the competitive side of cod, and just want to play a fun match. I don’t want to have to turn into a sweaty MLG player with reflexes like I’m on aderall and cocaine just to have a vaguely enjoyable game. 

Well Optic Gaming alone is worth 1/10th of the COD Sales. Seems smart to focus on the esports side as these teams bring fans, jerseys, advertisement deals etc. Then again I always believe these sort of games need to cater to pros more than the casual base. There should be a casual playlist/ mode for the general public. I mean I'm not going to add a flag belt to the NFL so people who like flag football can feel at home. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD