COD WW2 - First Impression

Stretch616

So much Carentain hate :|

I actually really like it, it's easy to creep from building to building with a sniper rifle, or rush around the outskirts with an smg to chain kills together. Or even holding down a street with an AR. The one annoying thing with it is how easy it is to get spawntrapped on it, but most of the WW2 maps are like that...

Carentain and Gustav Cannon are probably my favourite maps atm. Sniping with the "rifleman" perk to get an smg as well on Carentain and on Gustav all out airborne rushing with MP40 w/ext mags and advanced rifling, icepick for secondary. So easy to flank the snipers and just wreck them once you got streaks going.

OK, reading all this and listening to the people I party up with I think I'd like to lay the following out for consideration (and this is not aimed at anyone at all, not matter what you think)....

You don't like Carenten? Don't play it.

People won't die in core? Try hardcore

Got a guy holding down a street with an AR (legit tactic as opposed to camping in a corner)? Choose another route

Shotties are overpowered? Change you style and try to use one

Certain maps (or all maps) are sniper friendly? Try using a sniper rifle yourself

Getting crappy connections/lag? It's CoD, you knew it would be like that when you bought it

Trash talking 8 year olds in the lobby? Start your own party chat, turn CoD music off, put Spotify or similar on and play to your own music

Don't like microtransactions? Vote with your wallet and keep your money in your pocket

Game getting frustrating? Find another game/play private matches with your mates

Getting major rage about it? Keep venting on here and find another game

Remember, that all the tactics, weapons , classes that you feel are overpowered/unfair, etc are open for you to use as well. The only thing you can't do anything about, and which can be a major ballache, is connection

Just my £0.02

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

OK, reading all this and listening to the people I party up with I think I'd like to lay the following out for consideration (and this is not aimed at anyone at all, not matter what you think)....

Got a guy holding down a street with an AR (legit tactic as opposed to camping in a corner)? Choose another route

Certain maps (or all maps) are sniper friendly? Try using a sniper rifle yourself

Getting crappy connections/lag? It's CoD, you knew it would be like that when you bought it

Trash talking 8 year olds in the lobby? Start your own party chat, turn CoD music off, put Spotify or similar on and play to your own music

Don't like microtransactions? Vote with your wallet and keep your money in your pocket

Game getting frustrating? Find another game/play private matches with your mates

Remember, that all the tactics, weapons , classes that you feel are overpowered/unfair, etc are open for you to use as well. The only thing you can't do anything about, and which can be a major ballache, is connection

Just my £0.02
You sensible bastard sir[emoji16][emoji4][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

10 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Just my £0.02

It wouldn't be cod if we didn't moan about it 😆

You missed off what to do about the fact all the maps suck 😉

On 31/12/2017 at 6:42 PM, JBR-Kiwi said:

Mate I get so fucking irate. I’m a heart attack waiting to happen with this poxy game. 

I would play the the crash bandicoot game I got for xmas but that little red cunt will push me over the fucking edge. No way was it that difficult when I was a kid!!!

I found when I played the other night with @TigerBurge and @kylebees it was immense fun but only because I was in a party. I'm not finding the other game modes outside of War fun as you get smashed. Also, playing core feels better on this game for Deathmatch but I didn't feel the same in BO3. Not sure why.

Ever noticed that scorestreak kills never end up as a final killcam? I'd rather see a quad fighter pilot kill than a doublekill from a camper with a lmg.

And killstrekas doesn't count fury kills, quads etc. I had a four kill run with a fighter pilot earlier tonight, non interrupted in the killfeed but no reward.

22 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Ever noticed that scorestreak kills never end up as a final killcam? I'd rather see a quad fighter pilot kill than a doublekill from a camper with a lmg.

And killstrekas doesn't count fury kills, quads etc. I had a four kill run with a fighter pilot earlier tonight, non interrupted in the killfeed but no reward.

Yep my 6 man flamethrower kill on the forest map was beaten out by mr XxX420_ChocolateStarfishLickers_tinkywinky impressive hardscoped 1 kill...

APmVvKG.gif

2 hours ago, JBR-Kiwi said:

Yep my 6 man flamethrower kill on the forest map was beaten out by mr XxX420_ChocolateStarfishLickers_tinkywinky impressive hardscoped 1 kill...

You better have saved that clip kiwi....

On 02/01/2018 at 12:57 PM, Plumbers Crack said:

Just my £0.02

I moan about most of that shit. Which is why I did the sensible thing and sold this game. It's on par with IW for worst COD yet.

fart.gif

If it is, I won't be getting it. If I want to do that I play Destiny. 

Maps in COD are as usual. Besides this one missing at least 6 maps, I usually only like two or three maps and not care about the rest. I like two-three maps in this so really doesn't feel much different. Just fewer maps to downvote.

I can’t be the only person but does anybody else suffer with the game not showing them the replay of your death? 

I thought i must be pushing the square button without thinking but I ended up videoing my hands for a couple of games and at last a quarter of my deaths are never shown as a replay. 

Just something I have noticed 

APmVvKG.gif

16 hours ago, JBR-Kiwi said:

I can’t be the only person but does anybody else suffer with the game not showing them the replay of your death? 

I thought i must be pushing the square button without thinking but I ended up videoing my hands for a couple of games and at last a quarter of my deaths are never shown as a replay. 

Its more the rage that takes over me and I spam buttons to respawn so I wouldn't know if there's an issue :D

On 06/01/2018 at 6:42 PM, JBR-Kiwi said:

I’ve had it a few times but like you thought I was pressing square. I’m guessing that’s when the game can’t even explain what happened :lol:

Has anyone noticed a change in the dynamics of how people play since the infusion of christmas noobs? Parts of certain maps that pre christmas were always frequented now seem to get very little traffic now, and it seems less people camp the way they used to. Gustav Cannon now has a lot more people rushing, same on ardennes forest. Saint Marie Du Mont also has a lot more people rushing the outskirts of the map rather then sniping down the middle or from the middle building and more people seem to rush the middle with shotguns.

Also the shotguns are being used less on maps like Point du Hoc where before half the lobby would be using them. But the biggest change is probably USS Texas, it used to be a full on snipers v snipers map most times I played it with maybe 1-2 people from each team going for the middle with smg's or ar's. Now it seems to have switched to where only 1-2 people on each team actually snipe while the rest run around the map. Anyone else notice this or am I going insane?

2 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Has anyone noticed a change in the dynamics of how people play since the infusion of christmas noobs? Parts of certain maps that pre christmas were always frequented now seem to get very little traffic now, and it seems less people camp the way they used to. Gustav Cannon now has a lot more people rushing, same on ardennes forest. Saint Marie Du Mont also has a lot more people rushing the outskirts of the map rather then sniping down the middle or from the middle building and more people seem to rush the middle with shotguns.

Also the shotguns are being used less on maps like Point du Hoc where before half the lobby would be using them. But the biggest change is probably USS Texas, it used to be a full on snipers v snipers map most times I played it with maybe 1-2 people from each team going for the middle with smg's or ar's. Now it seems to have switched to where only 1-2 people on each team actually snipe while the rest run around the map. Anyone else notice this or am I going insane?

I think shotguns are being used more. Every match seems to have at least two or three 

3 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

You're not going insane, you already are 😁

Can't say I have noticed any difference really.