Moira - Talon Geneticist

The3rdWalker

Really looking forward to trying Moira out. Looks like there's a good bit of function in her kit and could be a really effective healer whilst still adding to the team fight. Certainly looks like it'll help with a more diverse team set up.

57 minutes ago, Stretch616 said:

Really looking forward to trying Moira out. Looks like there's a good bit of function in her kit and could be a really effective healer whilst still adding to the team fight. Certainly looks like it'll help with a more diverse team set up.

She seems to have some type of Pharah firebeam that looks OP but as always depends how you can pull it off. Do we know if she is a 3 star difficulty?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

She seems to have some type of Pharah firebeam that looks OP but as always depends how you can pull it off. Do we know if she is a 3 star difficulty?
Assuming you mean her super? It looks very useful in the right instance, but watching the vids around so far it looks like it does a load more healing than damage.

I'd imagine she's a 3 star difficulty given the fact she also has a resource meter for her healing abilities. Once this has gone you can't heal anymore and the only way to top up the meter is to damage the enemy. As I said, very interesting kit and will take a while to get used to but should help move away from Fucking Hot Healing Chick!, Fucking Hot Healing Chick!, Fucking Hot Healing Chick!!!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Stretch616 said:

Assuming you mean her super? It looks very useful in the right instance, but watching the vids around so far it looks like it does a load more healing than damage.

I'd imagine she's a 3 star difficulty given the fact she also has a resource meter for her healing abilities. Once this has gone you can't heal anymore and the only way to top up the meter is to damage the enemy. As I said, very interesting kit and will take a while to get used to but should help move away from Fucking Hot Healing Chick!, Fucking Hot Healing Chick!, Fucking Hot Healing Chick!!!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yeah, they need to give a really strong alternative to Fucking Hot Healing Chick! as she is just an instapick every time. Hopefully it will change the balance of the stack.

1 minute ago, Stretch616 said:

Hahaha!!! Didn't realise we'd auto corrected

M e r c y 😂😂

Lolz - seeing it 3 times made me proper chuckle! 😂😂😂

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

The tracking healing orb gives a good bit of support for a Genji / Tracer / Doomfist who wants to dive in but without the risk to the healer themselves. Going to be a weird one but I reckon she'll be straight into the meta. However it'll be like having a Genji, a good one will make life alot easier but a bad one is basically like playing a man down