Curse of Osiris DLC

J4MES OX4D

I do think there is some decent replayability in the Infinite Forest and the Strikes being replayable. Apparently the quests will link to strikes at some point which starts to give us a reason to play them.

The World Quest seems to be linked to the secret chest hidden under the middle of the Lighthouse.

I do think it will bring everyone back to Destiny, just don't know for how long. Stream 3 next week is the one that will give us the info regarding the Quality of Life updates which most people are actually waiting for.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

About two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely its gonna be longer than that. To do the 11 weapon quests should take longer.

We also have the Dawning which is an entirely different set of gear to grind for.

Ornaments are in Season 2 as well, as long as its inplemented right, should have some further weeks in replayability.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Surely its gonna be longer than that. To do the 11 weapon quests should take longer.

We also have the Dawning which is an entirely different set of gear to grind for.

Ornaments are in Season 2 as well, as long as its inplemented right, should have some further weeks in replayability.

A different set of gear with same stars as all the other gear probably 😁

On 11/24/2017 at 1:30 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Lee the entire base game took 40 hours to hit 305... You get the crafting materials just by playing in order to forge the 11 weapons. We can't lie to ourselves that this content is going to be massive. This game spoon feeds the players. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Lee the entire base game took 40 hours to hit 305... You get the crafting materials just by playing in order to forge the 11 weapons. We can't lie to ourselves that this content is going to be massive. This game spoon feeds the players. 

That is my worry they've missed the opportunity to make it longer. 3 years to make a game and missed the fact if you speed through it, you can't reverse that.

The spoonfeeding is my ultimate issue. Here's hoping this weeks stream will show enough QoL updates to make some people happy. I fear the backlash post Wednesday's live stream.

I have the version with dlc I and Ii included, but how do I download it?
I redeemed two codes but one was for a weapon and other called Coldstrike or something.

It should just download automatically within 1.1.0 or whatever number its called. It doesnt show as a separate Destiny dlc download.

15 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

It should just download automatically within 1.1.0 or whatever number its called. It doesnt show as a separate Destiny dlc download.

Hmm, I played Destiny this morning and when I tried to go to Mercury I got the option to purchase the dlc in the store.

May need to check for storage space.

Hmm, I played Destiny this morning and when I tried to go to Mercury I got the option to purchase the dlc in the store.
May need to check for storage space.

Ah okay. Re-reading this if you bought the version with the expansion pass you should've received a code specifically for the expansion pass. Check your receipts or case to see if its in there. It wouldn't just install from the disc.

25 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Ah okay. Re-reading this if you bought the version with the expansion pass you should've received a code specifically for the expansion pass. Check your receipts or case to see if its in there. It wouldn't just install from the disc.

I doubt it would be on the receipt but will check the cover one more time.

I redeemed two codes that was on a sheet in the cover, one was for the Coldheart rifle, the other one I can't remember was for.

48 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Maybe I am missing something here but this tells me that dlc 1 and 2 is included. I think it even stood on the plastic wrapping too but can't remember exactly.

Guess it's just advertising.

XEmSCjx.jpg

WUUyEJu.jpg

It’s just advertising. If you had the dlc there would be a card with codes on it in the box. It would also say I’m the box 

Are there new story missions to do or you need to do? 
And new maxlevel at 350?

Story missions are extra so not technicaly required to level up to 330 (max 335 with mods) however you need to complete the CoO story to unlock adventures on Mercury and then unlock the forge quests to grind for the 11 guns available at The Lighthouse.

Via the FG App

Late to the show, I started this last night. Is it sad that I now only use the graviton lance and look constantly to level it up - is that what I should be using my legendary whatsitcalleds for? Hope so as I'm keeping theme aside soley to level up that weapon.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Folks will disagree, but for me Skyburners is better, also the one Launcher that looks like a dick.

Crimson is also much better

So is Suros

I typically used:

Nameless midnight,

solemn hymn or uriels favor or positive outlook or skyburners

and either Sins of the Past, Launcher that looks like a dick, Darci, Prospector, The Colony (although not really for pve)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

7 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Late to the show, I started this last night. Is it sad that I now only use the graviton lance and look constantly to level it up - is that what I should be using my legendary whatsitcalleds for? Hope so as I'm keeping theme aside soley to level up that weapon.

5 hours ago, Sennex said:

Folks will disagree, but for me Skyburners is better, also the one Launcher that looks like a dick.

Crimson is also much better

So is Suros

I typically used:

Nameless midnight,

solemn hymn or uriels favor or positive outlook or skyburners

and either Sins of the Past, Launcher that looks like a dick, Darci, Prospector, The Colony (although not really for pve)

I disagree 😂

Nah, I actually don't tbh. Graviton is super at low level hordes such as thrall but really high end bosses doesn't really suit it.

When you drop Crimson (Hand Cannon Exotic) you may not go back from this as the most used exotic.

I use Crimson in most places but looking for a new legendary primary so i can re-use my exotic slot for Darci or Tractor Cannon. (See separate thread on what legendary i should use).

Legendary primary - currently have Origin Story.

Legendary Secondary - switch between Frostmire Hex (Scout Iron Banner Rifle) and Inaugural Address (Pulse Raid Rifle).

Sins of the Past Legendary Rocket Launcher and Hawthorne's Shotgun I alternate so I can use exotics in othet slots depending on activity.

Glad You're trying it mate, give me a shout next time and I'll join you to level up my other characters with you.

Don't like hand cannons but look forward to finding these other weapons you guys mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I don't like hand cannons either, but the Crimson feels like an M16. Give it a try. Plau there's a headshot challenge with it that keeps me wanting to use it.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Don't like hand cannons but look forward to finding these other weapons you guys mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I don't like hand cannons either, but the Crimson feels like an M16. Give it a try. Plau there's a headshot challenge with it that keeps me wanting to use it.

Via the FG App

Yeah, the Crimson is a red herring. Its a 3-burst HC so it feels like a high fire rate Pulse Rifle that you really don't need to reload much. Beastly.

What's great about Exotics now is the Masterworks. As soon as you drop one it makes you feel like you need to use it in order to get the extra stat boosts. Through that you'll start to learn which ones are more suited to your playstyle.

With the 1.2.3 update on July 17th, once all Osiris Forge Weapons have been obtained they will become available for direct purchase. This helps if you've accidentally dismantled one of those guns in the past.

Btw, as part of the Moments of Triumph, you need to obtain all 11 weapons in order to receive the Sagira Ghost shell (which looks amazing btw).