Mods & Admins

Thanks Datte, but right now I can only get to the forum from my phone for most of the day, which is fine for browsing and short posts, but not much else. I appreciate your and Mike's endorsement though. <3

I endorsed you too, asshole!  lol  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Should we have another go at a truce, Sennex?

I don't see any pony threads coming up in the future, and that's the only thing that aggravates things between me and you.

Besides, as an admin, you're gonna need to keep an eye on my ponyf@gness. ;)

DM9ON.png

If you want a pony thread, make one. I'll admin it myself. We all have our own shit that others don't like, and if they don't like it, they don't have to read it. Simple as that.

As for your issues with Sennex, I'd appreciate it if you could settle that in PMs or elsewhere. Cheers.

banlol.png

If you want a pony thread, make one. I'll admin it myself. We all have our own shit that others don't like, and if they don't like it, they don't have to read it. Simple as that.

As for your issues with Sennex, I'd appreciate it if you could settle that in PMs or elsewhere. Cheers.

I don't think it's a situation that warrants a PM conversation. 

I'm just extending the hand of friendship, is all.

DM9ON.png

Why is Sennex not an official Mod/Admin?  I'd gladly give up my spot for him. 

uh

no

I just want to help dave with his maintenance, so he can focus on far more important things with his family.

not to mention I can do this at work, or at home, and it still looks like I am working :-D

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

uh

no

I just want to help dave with his maintenance, so he can focus on far more important things with his family.

not to mention I can do this at work, or at home, and it still looks like I am working :-D

Haha.  Alright.  Thanks for always helping out though.  You're a good dude. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png