Mods & Admins

Please nominate your staff here.

So far admins are me and Amberhekios, although I'll be adding Tommy to this list too.

The only mod we have so far is Mike, although Leviski has been nagging at my ankles since forever and he knows that if he fucks up I'll stab him in the eyeballs so I'm going to make him a mod too.

Anyone else think they can handle the responsibility?

banlol.png

Owl, Tiger, and Drifter (if he's willing).  

But, I think Mike is right, we need someone from across the pond.  I do what I can on the weekends during those transition hours, but it would be nice to have someone else during the week.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Mr. Owl, of course.

Thanks Datte, but right now I can only get to the forum from my phone for most of the day, which is fine for browsing and short posts, but not much else. I appreciate your and Mike's endorsement though. <3

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I like the new font for our forum titles, Dave.  Looks real cool.  

yes but in another way no I think it sucks big time because of my recently aquired Eurogamer outfit.....

FGShirt3_zps3993691c.jpg

FGShirt2_zps276cb7aa.jpg

Too late to change it now...BOLLIX!!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I thought of that, and I'm still considering options. The header as it is now is temporary anyways, I've got a very different idea in mind, but I also need to think of the shirts, at least until EG. 

banlol.png