BF4 review

cyberninja2601

Well herp-de-fuckin-derp, that means I've been missing out on all that action for.... forever. 

As for 64 player matches, I try to avoid them, these maps aren't designed for that, or my reactions aren't at least. I find 64 player matches to be a massive clusterfuck with too much going on. Think Operation Metro but on al the maps and you get a rough idea. 

I'm probably just shit though.

banlol.png

(PS3)

Pros:

Sounds are pretty awesome and deep.

New upgrades and unlock system is pretty neat, battlepacks etc, all pretty cool. Nice new progression system

I like the new colours, feels nice and bright. i havent had any problems seeing enemies except when the sun is blinding you (entrance to the prison map)

Test range...loving this feature to practise vehicle use...which is pretty fucking essential seeing as the controls are FUCKED.

Maps seem okay so far but nothing sticks out yet. the china rooftop map is a sniper cluster fuck

Cons :

Graphics

Seem okay, but BF3 has the edge. Some of the textures look fucking AWFUL. i know we dont care about that too much, but cmon DICE, ps2 had better textures in some games! for fucks sake you could have made it atleast as good as bf3

Controls

okay, seriously WHAT THE FUCK WERE THE DEVELOPERS THINKING ? the controls are ABSOLUTLY AWFUL. the lack of button assignments ???? lack of customisation ????  Why the fuck would you MAKE people on console use these god awful vehicle controls....."oh we included veteran for bf3 players"...veteran !?!?!?! it only changes the mele and prone around

Maps

only been playing rush and TDM so far and havent had a chance to play all the maps. fuck the broken aircraft carrier map. i spawned in at the HOME spawn into chopper fire once, and the next two spawns into one of the enemy boats shooting at me. left after that,

conclusions:

BF3 is by far the more polished game. i am glad i did not spend £50 on this and that i got it fo £5 essentially. bf3 had better graphics, movement was better, etc.

bf4 is not an awful game but they have pretty much abandoned anyone not on PC or next gen

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

played a bit more today.this game on ps3 is so glitchy as well.

- i have spawned in with the scar, LSAT, and a pistol. and each time the iron sights were covered up and not useable because of some rendering glitch

- At the spawn in screen, when i want to chose where to spawn in, sometimes the screen goes darkened/transulcent, it doesnt give me a choice, and just spawns me randomly .

- spawns are messed up as well. even when i chose to deploy at our home area, im still spawning in right into someones sights on certain game modes

- another time i have spawned in and the sound has been messed and mufflled

- my internet isnt the best, but the connection is REALLY noticable on bf4 compared to bf3. BF3 the only time i knew if i was lagging was when the thing stuttered. now it feels like im playing Black ops 2.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten