The Imaginarium Studios Live Stream

tronic44

Hey all, The Imaginarium Studios will be live streaming VR this Friday for Halloween. This will be our first live stream on twitch.tv and will be the first of many. Whether you're an experienced VR player or just curious about the tech, tune in and join us for some laughs.

https://go.twitch.tv/theimaginariumstudios

Here's an extra sepecial video for you all :lol:

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Great stuff Rich! Really looking forward to seeing it, hopefully will get chance to whilst we're away. Looks epic.

Thanks Lee! Hopefully this will be the start of great things to come!

Just to let everyone know, once we're happy with how the live streams are going, I'll start integrating the forum into our streams. This will mean that we'll be able to invite people (you beautiful people) to come take part in the streams and possibly even try out mocap. The forum will also be mentioned in streams and links and logos will eventually go up. 

I want to not only build a following for the company, as well as getting more interested in Mocap and VR but also build a following for the forum.

To be warned, this is a professional gig and will be treated that way, if you're invited to join us at any point then I expect you to also treat it that way. That doesn't mean there won't be beer ;)

I'm also looking into The Imaginarium hosting a stream from FG folks, as I think it's important that we have a wide range of games being streamed and it will help with streaming during the week. I'll write another thread, at some point, about using the FG_Streams twitch account to stream but that's for a different day.

I just want to be honest and tell you guys what the plan is, now that I can. I probably have a million other things to talk about but my mind's going at a million miles an hour and can't think of them :lol:

If anyone has any questions or ideas for streaming please drop me a PM as you may come up with some genius idea and I don't want other stealing them.

If anyone has Twitter then please follow to stay tuned with more regular updates. Twitter = richbestims

Much love :769_heart:

A massive thank you to everyone who joined us at last nights live stream, was such great fun. The games were mostly brilliant, a few issues with the one game but we'll try it again at some point. Will be streaming again this Friday, more info to follow.

Highlight of the stream was Ben killing the zombie with a tennis ball.

:769_heart:

4 hours ago, tronic44 said:

We'll be live streaming again tomorrow from 5-7 GMT, not sure what the theme will be this time, will probably be a mixture of games.

Nice mate, will try to watch - dinner and kids baths so will do my best around the chaos!

We'll have to look at a Friday where I/we can pop down soon. I'll check the calendar at home. 

19 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Nice mate, will try to watch - dinner and kids baths so will do my best around the chaos!

We'll have to look at a Friday where I/we can pop down soon. I'll check the calendar at home. 

Let me know any Friday you can make it, anyone's more than welcome to join us!

:769_heart:

As Doom VFR is released this Friday, what better way to celebrate than a Doom VFR special! Please join us from 4pm GMT, for what i can only imagine will be a load of laugh's and screams.

As always everyone and anyone is welcome to join us either on Twitch or at the studios, if you do feel like popping down then shoot me a PM and we'll arrange it.

Thank you to all who continue to support us! :769_heart:

We had plenty of LOLZ on the VR equipment at arcade club.  The grin on @Amnotright's face when he was pulling shotguns out was hilarious. I had a go on Project Cars 2, and at one point my brain was convinced I was going to die.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

1 hour ago, crispymorgan said:

We had plenty of LOLZ on the VR equipment at arcade club.  The grin on @Amnotright's face when he was pulling shotguns out was hilarious. I had a go on Project Cars 2, and at one point my brain was convinced I was going to die.

:lol: Excellent!

I should of picked up project cars over the thanks giving period, 80% off! Didn't though so may have to wait till it comes back down.

What other games did you guys play?

A massive thank you to everyone who joined us tonight on twitch! Doom VFR is fucking amazing, don't listen to people who are complaining about the movement, they just need to get better B) 

We'll be back to random VR games next Friday, then the Friday after that is a Fallout 4 special! 

Unfortunately missed your last show, only seen the first few minutes so hopefully will try and catch you next week bud.

Do you clip any of your show afterwards? I think that would be a good thing to do so you have highlights. Apologies if you already do, haven't checked the Twitch homepage recently.

On 02/12/2017 at 2:19 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Unfortunately missed your last show, only seen the first few minutes so hopefully will try and catch you next week bud.

Do you clip any of your show afterwards? I think that would be a good thing to do so you have highlights. Apologies if you already do, haven't checked the Twitch homepage recently.

Sorry only just replying, they normally stay up in twitch for a while but we are downloading them and they will eventually go up on our YouTube channel, when that’s sorted.

De11vyRX4AAeB0Y.jpg:large

This was for yesterdays stream

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the continued support!

For all those who haven't watched any of our latest streams, we've started having some guests on. Yesterday we had two award winning voice artists in, Jay Britton and Amelia Tyler and we played some Beat Saber on the HTC Vive. Holy shit they were good!

If you haven't caught a stream yet, then you can either catch up on our https://www.twitch.tv/theimaginariumstudios or catch them on our Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq4cwkpE0DaaGx2i7bptNZw

Jay & Amelias Twitter:

https://twitter.com/VoiceJayBritton

https://twitter.com/AmeliaTyler

Mine and works Twitter for keeping up with streaming info:

https://twitter.com/RichBestIMS

https://twitter.com/Imaginarium_UK

I honestly hate plugging stuff but we're only 5 followers away from being Twitch affiliates 🙈

Also if you guys want to come down and join us on stream and play some VR, then get in contact with me and i'll get you in.