The Forever Gaming Xmas Giveaway 2017

21 hours ago, MrBiron said:

I'll chip in with a PSN voucher. Just let me know how exactly I do this. 

20 hours ago, burnfitbillyboy said:

I'll also buy a PSN voucher

Via the FG App

Cheers both, that's really great of you.

2 ways. Either 1) buy a PSN voucher online and send me the digital code or 2) send £10 through the donate button or I can PM some bank account details.

The only thing to consider is if a North American wins one, we'll need a NA PSN code. Let me know either way as its really down to you guys and what you're comfortable with.

Also, to everyone, do you want anything else on the list? We can swap stuff is there a strong desire to do so. Its ambitious, but considering we're at 47% to target and a few of you have offered to donate we've got a great chance to do this.

On 18/11/2017 at 11:58 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Cheers both, that's really great of you.

2 ways. Either 1) buy a PSN voucher online and send me the digital code or 2) send £10 through the donate button or I can PM some bank account details.

The only thing to consider is if a North American wins one, we'll need a NA PSN code. Let me know either way as its really down to you guys and what you're comfortable with.

Also, to everyone, do you want anything else on the list? We can swap stuff is there a strong desire to do so. Its ambitious, but considering we're at 47% to target and a few of you have offered to donate we've got a great chance to do this.

Where's the donate button?! :unsure:

fart.gif

On 21/11/2017 at 10:15 AM, MrBiron said:

£10 donated B)

On 22/11/2017 at 10:51 AM, techno said:

Chucked in lee

On 22/11/2017 at 12:41 PM, Plumbers Crack said:

Same here :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

Thanks all, this is a great help! We're nearly half way which is great to hear.

Any more donations would be awesome to see. We'll obviously have to cut the list if we find we can't get to the target but let's see where we can get to in a few weeks' time!

Thanks again people!!

Thanks for the 4 donations received so far, you guys are extremely generous.

I've added a thermometer to the hompage so hopefully it helps people see how great we are doing. I've took Rich's suggestion and added 2 copies of 7 days into it (I believe you can buy 2 copies for £30) so the total is £510 and we are at an amazing £335.

By the way, happy to change any prizes you think that won't really go anywhere. The only that is already bought is the keyboard as I managed to secure it for less than the original price of above £100.

Thanks again everyone and if people want to ask anything or donate anything towards it we'll keep it open as late as we can so we can try and do this just before or on Xmas Day.

Prize & Approx. Value

• PSN Voucher - £10
  • PSN Voucher - £10
  • PSN Voucher - £10
  • PSN Voucher - £10
  • Steam Voucher - £10
  • Steam Voucher - £10
  • Steam Voucher - £10
  • Xbox Voucher - £10
  • Xbox Voucher - £10
  • Destiny 2 Expansion Pass - £30
  • Destiny 2 Expansion Pass - £30
  • Destiny 2 Game - £30
  • Call of Duty WWII Game - £40
  • Call of Duty WWII Season Pass - £40
  • Overwatch Game - £30
  • Minecraft Game (PC) - £20
  • Rainbow 6 Siege Game - £20
  • Logitech g19s Keyboard (Used Once) - £100
  • Razer DeathAdder 2013 Optical Mouse - £50
  • 7 Days to Die Game - £15
  • 7 Days to Die Game - £15

Total - £510

We've only got £155 to go to be able to buy and give away to all you lot the list above.

I've obviously not had any requests to add or change the list above. If so I need to know ASAP.

A massive thanks to the generous donations so far. I'm really hoping it is worthwhile for all of you.

I'm still open to suggestions on adding something like Assassin's Creed Origins or anything else if you prefer. Obviously, need to hopefully get a few more donations if we're going to get a chance to get all of the awesome stuff.

I'll also put a poll up as a way of capturing what you'd like from the giveaway. Keep your eyes open for it.

On 19/12/2017 at 9:48 PM, Mikepjbell said:

I'll make sure I add to the funds before Xmas, when's the deadline?

Cheers Mike most appreciated.

Was gonna draw Xmas Day but need to know what people want.

Gonna get the poll on tomorrow ASAP then nudge everyone.

13 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Cheers Mike most appreciated.

Was gonna draw Xmas Day but need to know what people want.

Gonna get the poll on tomorrow ASAP then nudge everyone.

Last thing you want to be doing is sitting in front of a computer on Xmas day mate 

2 hours ago, Amnotright said:

Last thing you want to be doing is sitting in front of a computer on Xmas day mate 

I agree, spend Xmas with the fam and dish out the goodies on Boxing Day or the day after that. I’d even suggest doing it after New Years, the prizes are there and the moneys in, it’s not going anywhere. 

I took the advice above so apologies if you expected Christmas Day as I should've said.

I'm looking at what people put down and will make some time to do this later today :)

So the good news is that every person that put their name down for something in the prize list thread will get something :)

I'll put up the winners shortly. Thanks for taking part and most of all thanks for every one of you that donated to help give a little something back for everybody at FG.

I'm really hoping 2018 we can all have lots more fun and games and do lots of things here at FG.