CoD WWII - Who's getting it?

GazzaGarratt

Okay. Let's see who is looking to get it and who isn't. Personally, the beta weren't all that bad and I buy games now to play socially more than ever before, so I'll be buying this. I think it has way more playability than IW ever has. Won't be playing it extensively, but certainly whenever we can get a group together....that is if people here will be buying it this time round?

*holds ears waiting for bitchy cod sounds to happen*

I’m reconsidering...after D2 not living up to my personal expectations, I may just pick this up but probably not straight away. I think Mike (Laidbacklankyman) and DaveyDave will probably be the same. Gary, Mazzer and possibly Rodd are day 1 people.

We’ll see....

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

24 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Keep changing my mind but i'll probably get it.
Other than that I've decided that I'll get the new Wolfenstein for certain and then likely no more games are planned for 2017.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wolfenstein is on my to get list as well.

This is the first ever Call of Duty I wont be buying and I'm not going to miss it in the slightest. Even though I've had all the current gen iterations which includes Infinite Warfare; I haven't enjoyed the franchise since Black Ops 2 and the way it is going with supply drops; it's only going to get worse. They only have one good developer left in Treyarch and I'm not even sure if they can deliver an experience I'm looking for especially with Activision running and ruining the show more than ever. 

It's a combination of the genre, format and franchise going stale compounded with greed, lower quality games and it being a complete rip-off now. I don't even view it as Call of Dutty anymore and even though it's 'back to its roots' with WWII; the game still feels like a clunky reskin of Advanced Warfare minus the exos and it's only a matter of time until we see people with lime green and pink weapoins in the trenches with their P2W weapons.

I played MW2 the other day which was still an immensely enjoyable and a glorious experience. I wouldn't even touch this POS if it was free. 

Just a heads up here for the UK players not getting it on day 1....

if you shop at Sainsburys look out for their Nectar card “double up” offer on non-food items. I’ve just tipped over 4,000 points as they’ve been so desperate to get me back spending with them I’ve been get bonus vouchers through the post

4,000 points on double up = £40.00 of vouchers = CoD for ~ £5 so I will pick it up after all but not on day 1 :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

Edit: link for info 

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/shopping/2017/10/sainsburys-to-run-nectar-double-up-promo-next-month

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Apparently a 9GB download required on Day 1 from Sledgehammer to play the game. Either there was a fuck ton wrong with it or they were trying to hide certain key info that's not in the physical copy.

Ridiculous to have such a large download on Day 1 when whoever buys this just wants to pick up and play.

7 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Apparently a 9GB download required on Day 1 from Sledgehammer to play the game. Either there was a fuck ton wrong with it or they were trying to hide certain key info that's not in the physical copy.

Ridiculous to have such a large download on Day 1 when whoever buys this just wants to pick up and play.

Apparently even the campaign wont work until the day one patch is applied. Many people got copies early but none of them can actually play it. They seem desperate to keep everything under wraps leading up to release.

Charlie's copy turned up first thing so I got to have a few games earlier today. Actiually felt pretty good to be back in CoD games again, was pretty slick gameplay. They look like they have done a lot of work on challenges and types of prestige, was pretty impressed, so much so I went and got myself a copy. 

The prospect of a gold shovel was was too much to resist. That plus Angry Party Pooperr zombies. 

4 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Charlie's copy turned up first thing so I got to have a few games earlier today. Actiually felt pretty good to be back in CoD games again, was pretty slick gameplay. They look like they have done a lot of work on challenges and types of prestige, was pretty impressed, so much so I went and got myself a copy. 

The prospect of a gold shovel was was too much to resist. That plus Angry Party Pooperr zombies. 

Yeah I’m enjoying it too Bob. I just really suck now. Been since blops 3 and my aim is horrible