Last of Us 2

How and why I couldn't find a thread on this seems strange as I thought I put up the E3 video somewhere.

This game is going to be epic, but heard today it is more likely to have a 2019 release date. Bummer. I'm really hoping to here more about it and what the MP has on offer. No doubt the SP campaign will be a killer like the first.

E3 Trailer

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I still have to play the first one. If anyone has a copy, I'd love to try it out.

Via the FG App

You have to fucking fix this. I haven't played the Witcher 3 like you, so this for me is my best SP campaign I've ever played.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

gives me goosebumps every time.  every.  damn.  time.

i try to avoid thinking about how far off the release date is because it makes me sad.  all i can do is continue to play the shit out of the first game and hope the MP is similar.  easily my favorite game of all time, considering both the Story and the MP.

3 hours ago, Capn_Underpants said:

I still have to play the first one. If anyone has a copy, I'd love to try it out.

Via the FG App

dude i'd totally loan you mine if i weren't still playing.  sorry.  maybe you can find it on the cheap given that it's been out for a while.  it's worth it -- i'll personally refund your purchase if you don't feel the same.

Naughty Dog literally put every other developer apart from CD Projekt Red and Rockstar North to absolute shame. TLOU was the best game on the PS3, its the best game on the PS4 and it'll probably be the best game on the PS5B)

The level of production quality is just astonishing in this game. 

watched this over and over last night.  then proceeded to watch some theory vids on YT.  my disappointment that there weren't any Joel/Ellie appearances was mitigated by the thought that the woman was actually . . .

. . . never mind, i was gonna do a spoiler but i couldn't figure it out lol.  just watch this if you dig speculation: