Breaking Bad (spoilers welcome)

Just Cal

FRIENDS is amazing! Im in the middle of watching every single episode. (238) Nearly at the end of season 8, im going to be so lost when it's over :(

Also i don't know if anyone else likes Lana Del Rey, but there was this awesome breaking bad parody made from one of her songs.

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Finally finished the last season. It was a great ending! I really hate Skyler I'm glad I don't have to deal with her anymore :lol: I've screamed out "Shut the fuck up!" so many times during the show at her it's nuts. Anna Gunn did an excellent job of making me dislike her character :lol: It's almost like Skyler and Hank / Marie and Walter should have been couples.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

lol, I remember hating her as well. I was thinking, man, the writers really must hate women or have some real bitches in their life.

Hey dude, I'm making a tribute video, telling the whole story in ten minutes. I have half of it done. It's epic so far. I can't wait to share with you guys.

Keep calm and question nothing.

Kept away from this thread for obvious reasons, but have to add I've watched the whole thing now and it was every bit as compelling as you guys made it out to be, I just watched the last half series in one hit I had to see it through.

The writing was superb from the humour to the sad sick deaths of the various kids a true emotional shift, even rooting for Walt when you know you shouldn't brilliant stuff.

As for the ending so glad Walt sorted it out for his kids and Jesse wasn't sure about Walt's end but can now see it was a fitting end to the show top stuff!

Sorry never got to see your tribute Lee.