Road Rash Returns - Road Redemption

GazzaGarratt

This one has crept under the carpet. One of the most iconic games back on the Sega Mega Drive / Genesis for me is coming back and looks a whole lotta fun. This time round there looks to be a multitude of weapons and bikes you can control, even guns and sticky bombs. I can see this being as fun as we find GTA races to be honest. Hopefully there is 8+ bikers in a race to make it interesting.

Took this from their official website:

Other Features 

• Single Player Campaign with full 4-player splitscreen co-op 
  • Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons. 
  • A deep motorcycle fighting system with grabs, kicks, counters, critical strikes, and more. 
  • Full support for both mouse & keyboard and gamepad control configurations.

Release Date is October 4th and looks to be only on Steam for now.

I got confused with this as it's been on Steam for ages. For some reason I thought a ps4 version was coming out. Turns out it's just the Steam version coming out of early acesss. Has decent reviews there.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I honestly thought'd i'd responded to this, i loved this game back on the Mega Drive. So many hours spent on this!

I'll defo pick it up for PS4, if it ever comes out or will pick it up for PC if enough people do. I'd rather get it for console though.