FG PS4 Community

Lee and I are trying to keep these things up to date. WIth a bunch of new members joining and some older members that aren't there, I'm trying to send out the invites today. But i'm not friends with everyone and it's proving to be the task! So I'm asking for a bit of help if you guys could add some people that aren't there, please. :D

Initially we had two separate communities, one for Destiny and Call of Duty. We came to the conclusion that it's best to just have one big community like here. So we changed the FG Destiny to just Forever Gaming [FG]. And whenever Lee has time he will do away with Forever Gaming - Call of Duty. ;)

Lemme know if you need an invite and i'll invite you as soon as I can. And i'm sure Lee will too! :D 

Thanks

I'll be doing the same when I get chance to everyone who isn't in it over the next few days. :)This may help us getting parties up, etc.

Please note this is another way to contact people but the home of FG is right here so please make sure you're coming here as always. All the supporting arms (Facebook, Twitter, Discord, PSN) won't mean anything if you're not supporting the home of FG. Thank you lovely people :D

53 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

Yeah there's tons of people who I don't know at all now. Think there is some more Americans now that definitely need to send out some friend request 

If you weren't invisible all the time maybe you'd get to know some of them!  :) 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

5 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Yeah there's tons of people who I don't know at all now. Think there is some more Americans now that definitely need to send out some friend request 

Yes you do. I've met most now and they're all A-grade FG quality.

And lolz Tommy :D

Right, I sent out an invite to everyone on my friends list that I know is FG and at the same time deleted the CoD specific one.

Apologies, if you received an invite if you're already in, it was the easiest way to do it.

Now all I ask is that you start coming over to here and interacting, so we can get to know everyone a whole lot more.

PPRs are such a key thing here. Existing people should update them more and new people need to start one!!

Get to it FG!