The Forever Gaming Christmas Game Giveaway Fund!

Diddums

In a fashion of lateness only I can achieve, I'm busy going through options and stuff and I have a few questions. Firstly, League of Legends. s it possible to buy champions or currency or what? 

Also, please respond with what you want. Some people have both PS3 and PC, so I need to know  what people want. Last thing I want to do is give people stuff they don't want.

banlol.png

Yes, you can purchse Riot Points (RP) in League of Legends.  You can spend the RP on champions, boosts, skins, etc. 

You can purchase them in-game for youself, or gift them.  You can also pick up RP Cards at most game stores and large retailers.  Like this: 0079936676896_500X500.jpg

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Lovely, cheers Tommy. I'm just looking at where to buy these things, as it seems that RIOT doesn't sell them directly, and codes and vouchers and stuff over the internet is playing with fire really.

banlol.png

I need you guys to give me some thoughts on this, is it even worth doing XBL? Who plays on Xbox nowadays? I might go for one XBL and 5 PSN if the demand is right. 

Please reply below what you'd like, if you think this is a good way of splitting it up, and let's have a merry xmas!

I still play Xbox for the time being :) Still waiting to see what i want to go to for the next generation :)

APmVvKG.gif