The Forever Gaming Christmas Game Giveaway Fund!

Diddums

Ladies and Gentlemen and Euan,

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that we are knocking on the festive season's doorstep, and that means festivities, family, friends, and perhaps most importantly, free games and gaming stuff!

I personally have a decent stock of PC games to give away which I will be chucking in to the pot, but should anyone else wish to contribute towards making this an awesome festive season for all our members, you will notice that I have added a little donate button to the homepage.

I would like to stress that I have this (almost) fully covered, but when it comes to gifts, the more, the merrier, right? If you are in a festive mood and would like to contribute something towards the pot of free stuff and joy, by all means go ahead. All the gifts will remain in this community so if you donate something, you can rest assured that it'll most likely go to someone you know.

Whilst there is a monetary option, I am also collecting any game vouchers, PSN / XBL codes, or anything that can be sent over the internet and keeping them safe for when the day comes to hand out the gifts.

The goal on the donation bar is purely for token purposes, I am unfortunately unable to create a donation option without having a target. I set it at 100 dollars to be safe, but should we surpass this, I will reset it and we can start again.

I will personally be throwing in some funds here and there, and I'll also pick up a few PSN and XBL cards next time I go shopping, so when the winners open their games or consoles on the big day, you'll have some credit to go with them.

We have come a long way since we all met, but one thing we can say for sure is that those of you who are here, right now, are all some of the nicest people I have ever met, and without you, none of this would be possible.

To all the new guys, I'd like to welcome you all once again, I'm sure you'll fit right in in what can only be described as one of the nicest gaming communities in the world.

Thank you all for reading, I hope you guys will all join me in celebrating the first proper festive season for Forever Gaming, and thanks for all your support.

Stay classy Forever Gaming!

Much love,

Dave

banlol.png

Well we've had our first contribution towards the super-duper-me-awesome-christmas-game-giveaway!

Many thanks, you know who you are, that will be put in the pot and put to good use come christmas time!

banlol.png

Woop woop,

Ladies and gentlemen, we are getting closer to our target, and thanks to an anonymous donator we are now at $35 or 35% of our target! I have already stockpiled loads of goodies for the PC folk from my own pocket because it's the easiest to get and the cheapest, but there will of course be more!

I need to ask you guys though, as it seems that nobody is getting an Xbone, is it even worth me getting some XBL vouchers, or shall I stick with PSN  / Steam all the way?

What do you guys think? I don#t want anyone coming short this Christmas so if you want to join in the festivities and you're only able to use things for the 360 or you're getting an Xbone, please let me know so I can start calculating things and running numbers!

Thanks for reading and stay classy FG!

Much love,

Dave

banlol.png

Do we have up until Christmas to donate? Have several birthdays this month, Christmas gifts and PS4 to get but would happily chip in later if I have money left.

My birthday present must be in the post then? ;)

Woop woop, 6 days!

I need some thoughts on this. First off, we've accumulated £70 in donations, so a massive thank to all of you!

What I had in mind was XBL, Steam and PSN vouchers. I'll pick them up before Xmas day, and hand them out to the lucky winners on the day. 

I was thinking  2x Steam, 2x XBL and 4x PSN cards of $10/£10 each, depending on countries and what denominations I can get.

I need you guys to give me some thoughts on this, is it even worth doing XBL? Who plays on Xbox nowadays? I might go for one XBL and 5 PSN if the demand is right. 

Please reply below what you'd like, if you think this is a good way of splitting it up, and let's have a merry xmas!

banlol.png