FG Merchandise Section

We've briefly touched on this a few times over the last year or so, so I thought it was a good time to ask what you thought about it?

This is purely coming from a view where we just want to enjoy this place and have some things that we can enjoy feeling part of a family. That's why we're all here after all.

Ideas

# Shirts - An extension to the gifts I sent out, we could make these available in both black and white. Any suggestions would be welcome on how they could improve.

# Stickers - Car stickers and general stickers for whatever use. Again an extension on to what I have already done in the past. Any different designs I would welcome to know what they would be.

# Beanies

# Jackets / Jumpers

Any other ideas would be good to know but also what type of beanies and other things you can think of. Post pictures if you can please.

Obviously, let me know if its overall a good idea still.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Polo shirts - good quality, some now do anti-curl collars

Fleeces - again, good quality as it's outerwear

Mugs - normal plus possibly the type where the logo is revealed when filled with hot liquid

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I like this idea.  I'm not one for headwear due to never finding hats the fit my apparently abnormally large head.  However t shirts, stickers, mugs etc are cool :) I quite like the idea of having some big designs with the full FG shield and maybe other stuff and some under-stated maybe with only the infinite controller or something.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Beanies and Mugs sound great. The mug idea sounds like a plan so I'll look around for some examples and where they can be made.

Beanies and hats wise, have you got some examples you could share? When I looked previously there seems to be a shit load of different styles so would like your opinion on them.

Would love a fleece Dave!

Rob, there is an application calleed Ecommerce that you comes from IPS, our application provider. I'd initially be looking into this which is a set fee to buy it, then a bi-annual service cost, just like the Forum and Pages apps we now have.

Bart/J - We really need to have a chat about what sizes are deemed 'normal' and which ones are 'batshit crazy' :D

Here is a pic I found that demonstrates the differences in clothing sizes

The guy on the right is american. The guy on the left is a brit

05.jpg

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

2 minutes ago, Mikepjbell said:

I think I speak for everyone here when I say, when can I order a FG branded buttplug?

Just as soon as Dave is done testing out the prototypes

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

FG whips, leather straps, shackles, a pillory? Ooo oooo, an FG rack! You know, the thing you strap people to and stretch them. I need more additions to my basement, it's looking a bit empty since I had to let all those people go.

Id also take a beanie and hoodie :D

14 hours ago, Sennex said:

Just as soon as Dave is done testing out the prototypes

We'll need to scale down on the final version, I don't think many of us could take the kind of girth he's used to.

Just a heads up. Thinking the end goal is to have an intergrated Merch section on here however to start with, I may look at a third party site just for this specifically.

Any thoughts or concerns?