Marvels Punisher (Netflix)

Sennex

On 11/24/2017 at 8:46 AM, phil bottle said:

First couple of episodes have been kind of 'meh' for me. 

Does it pick up?

Yes, yes it does.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

On 24/11/2017 at 2:46 PM, phil bottle said:

First couple of episodes have been kind of 'meh' for me. 

Does it pick up?

I felt the same Phil. I'll stick with it if the others are saying it gains momentum. That said the first few episodes gave a few 30 seconds of 'woahhhh, he came outta nowhere'

Really trying hard to stay with this series but I don't know why i'm feeling a little meh in the middle of episodes. I think sometimes, whilst I do like the fact they build up to a full impact scene, it seems to take quite a long time to get to the crunch point which could be over in minutes. It's still a decent series as Jon Bernthal who plays The Punisher is a perfect fit for him and it's because of him that I keep at it.

The series really takes a bit to get going, once you hit episode 9 then the roller coaster just goes nuts.

Overall I think it was really good, but those first few episodes were just so fucking tedious

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I know, it took me weeks to get through it, and i honestly expected it to be a 2 day run.

Via the FG App