[PS4][RL] Rocket League Doubles Tournament

47 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Bummeremoji22.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Looks like I may be on after all, Lex was going to go to her dads today but is going tomorrow instead. She's more than happy for me to game though :D

50 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

Did anyone get a video from the match with ajay?  Some of those goals were lol worthy.

I didn't, I was too busy picking my jaw up off the ground!!!

Ajay won 2 games to 0, I also played 😂😂

7 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

Did anyone get a video from the match with ajay?  Some of those goals were lol worthy.

No I didn't, was hoping you guys would of saved it as all the action came from ajay.

We may have to replay though as I hear someone failed the drugs test.

2 hours ago, tronic44 said:

No I didn't, was hoping you guys would of saved it as all the action came from ajay.

We may have to replay though as I hear someone failed the drugs test.

LOLZ. I recorded some of it mate. We got totally wooped by a 10 year old and I have no shame in that. Ajay was epic flying all over the place. Bastard. :lol:

So, Mike and Misneach, when's good to play you guys? Maybe the weekend?

My team will be playing on a split screen so you have a chance, be it slim, if I have a bad day and Mina forgets how to play:lol:

But seriously, be gentle with us:ph34r:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

[mention=1514]Mikepjbell[/mention] [mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention], I would like to try to get our game completed in the next few days. If you see mike reach out and let’s get this done. Also, Phil and Mariana. I don’t know them personally but let’s get it setup ASAP.
Yeah man ready any evening or weekend[emoji106]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

[mention=1514]Mikepjbell[/mention] [mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention], I would like to try to get our game completed in the next few days. If you see mike reach out and let’s get this done. Also, Phil and Mariana. I don’t know them personally but let’s get it setup ASAP.
Sent you a friend request for ps4 btw

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Phil, I can never get Michael on. You mind if I snag Tom to continue the comp. I did beat him out in round 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Mike can't do it then we'll just do you and me with a bot each, what do you reckon?

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

13 hours ago, Misneach_ said:

That’s fine too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or we can form a super team and move onto the next round, not sure now if marina is going to be around for much gaming.

But if you're about Thursday or Friday evening we can sort something out.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Yeah Lee, Misneach has lost his partner so I'm dropping Mina and we're moving into the next round with Misneach and I ([emoji106]) as partners.

Misneach, if the next team aren't ready for Friday we can at least have some practice games, maybe a couple against each other (so we can establish who is good at what) and then do some doubles together so we can sort out how we want to destroy the opposition [emoji16]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg