[PS4][RL] Rocket League Doubles Tournament

It's time for all of us to remind @phil bottle just how bad he is at Rocket League, again. 

Tournament Format: 

• Up to semis: Best of Three

•  Semi Final: Best of Five

• Finals/3rd Place: Best of Seven

Match Settings:

• Team Size: 2v2
  • Match Time: 5 Minutes
  • Default Arena: "DFH Stadium" 

If you are interested please say so below. I will be hosted the bracket off site and it does not need to be played out in one sitting. Teams will be drawn at random and Challonge.com will be used. 

Participants:

1. Matt @Misneach_
  2. Lee @GazzaGarratt
  3. Phil @phil bottle
  4. Marina @Marineta
  5. Crispy @crispymorgan
  6. Ajay (Crispy's Son)
  7. Rich @tronic44
  8. Sam @Capn_Underpants
  9. Martin @Findmartin
  10. Mike @Mikepjbell
  11. Tom @LordBaguette
  12. Stretch @Stretch616
  13. UK Chris @Amnotright
  14. Rico @Rico

BRACKET IS LIVE. CONTACT YOUR OPPONENTS AND SET A TIME TO PLAY.

Anti Armed Flying Mortal Penguins

Cepheus-X & LordBaguette

Net Force One

Mikepjbell
Misneach

Skull Krushers

UK Chris

Findmartin

I'd Hit That

GarzzaGarratt

Tronic44

Shakers and Bakers

Stretch

Ajay

Slapnut Magoos

Capn_Underpants

Rico

Lightning Tigers
Wat_Tyler71

Mina

http://challonge.com/jpwbz31w

z7zOrGO.png

BRACKET IS LIVE. CONTACT YOUR OPPONENTS AND SET A TIME TO PLAY.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

@Mikepjbell @Misneach_ @Rico @igotmollywhopped @Corey the Kiwi @Stretch616 @LordBaguette @Capn_Underpants interested for some giggles? I know you all will be :D

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

When creating calendar events on the FG website, are we able to add people to an event and have it automatically send them an email as notification that they've been added?

I'm looking into auto notifications as that's the most useful because alot of people forget.

However, what a lot of people don't realise is that when you accept a Calendar event there is an option to set a 'Reminder'. What it will do is send you an email, 1, 2, 3 or whatever days in advance of the event. Its actually a really good tool but under utilised and many don't know.

I need to put together some hints and tips up soon. This will be one of them.

Re: rocket league questions, it works best as a 2v2 league otherwise we won't get enough to play. Making it randomised teams is good from a point of it gets us working with different people. Otherwise you guys would easily win hands down!

@GazzaGarratt do you think a weekly or bi-weekly email newsletter would be a good idea? I'm quite happy to help with the same, but it'd maybe be a good way of emailing clan updates and activities, upcoming events, new joiners, etc etc. It's maybe a fair amount of effort so i guess it's a question of the value gained from putting time into it. 

[mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention] do you think a weekly or bi-weekly email newsletter would be a good idea? I'm quite happy to help with the same, but it'd maybe be a good way of emailing clan updates and activities, upcoming events, new joiners, etc etc. It's maybe a fair amount of effort so i guess it's a question of the value gained from putting time into it. 

I'd love to explore this! These types of updates are always on my mind. I have bucket loads of things I want to do with it but as always it takes time and effort, plus support from others (sometimes more technical) and then also cost comes into it.

This is for enjoyment and whilst i want it to be big and amazing for everyone, it needs people to use and enjoy coming here. I've done quite abit to get to this stage after Didds has done an amazing job beforehand.

Sounds like you've got some good ideas Mike so definitely put these in the inprovements/suggestions thread in site info. You'll probably get drafted in to help at some point too!

@igotmollywhopped @Corey the Kiwi @Rico @Diddums @TigerBurge @Sennex @SensaiNemesis @Sweetandsour16 and anyone else or who has it.

Any of you people want in for a laugh? I haven't played it for ages but its definitely going to be all for fun.