Laggy Controller

crispymorgan

So for the past few weeks I've had issues with my controller.  It first started when it randomly disconnected about 3 times in a row.  Since then I was using the headset plugged into the controller and the audio/chat was cutting out.  Also I get delayed response from inputs and then it takes longer than it should to release the direction/button press.  A quick google suggests this is quite a common issue.  I'm going to do a bit more investigation, just wondering if anyone else has had issues.  I'm blaming all my overwatch losses on this issue by the way.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an issue with my new controller which resulted in getting the screen go blue briefly  and get kicked after a while. I played with the controller connected by the cable to the PS4. Took the cable off and used it wirelessly and it's been ok since, so I don't know if it's a controller or cable problem (I suspect the latter). The cable is ok for charging....haven't got round to trying another cable yet :rolleyes:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Never really had a problem with PS4 controllers tbh crispy. The rubber wears down on the analog sticks after a long time but they are probably the most durable controllers I've ever had. Can you contact Sony to help or is it too late?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

It's a standard controller.  I have 2, and both do it.  

Didn't relaise both did it. Is there any connection to the PS4 unit? As your son has one does the controllers work on his PS4?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb