Hi there!

Ragonster

Good day new favorite online community!

My name is Kevin, 29 year old teacher from Germany and hardcore gamer.

Iam mainly playing on Playstation 4 and PC, but I also own a Nintendo Switch and might get an Xbox down the road.

I would consider myself  quite the gaming nerd, keeping up with the development of the industry and new games daily and I like to try out a huge variety of games.

Now with Destiny 2 being much better than anticipated, Iam more than happy to find a few dedicated people to spend time with - be it in the crucible, strikes or the raid.

Probably spent around 1000 hours into the first game and now back on my warlock :)

On Pc I currently play Battlefield 1 and Path of Exile, planning to buy Star Wars Battlefront II and CoD: WW II later this year.

Apart from those multiplayer focused games, I enjoy a huge variety of games, most noticably Rpgs.

Im active on voice chat and anybodywilling to spend a few rounds online is more than welcome to whisper me anytime :)

Psn: Ragonster

Steam: Ragona88

Thanks for inviting me and hope to see you guys online soon!

Welcome Kevin! That's one of the best intros I've seen :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here, there's tons of stuff around and to be involved in. Hope to see you online soon on Destiny bud. Lee

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Welcome Kevin like others said nice intro.  Feel free to send some friend invites out to people. There's a destiny roll call thread where you can get some people to add easily 

Hey Kevin, welcome. As you have a PC, are there any games you're looking forward to?

Waiting on the Star Citizen beta to drop currently myself and good old DayZ new update. Ever come across these types of games?

We also have a 7 Days to Die FG server:1310_thumbsup_tone1:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg