First FG Raids

GazzaGarratt

12 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Have you checked the Calendar? Look at that today and you'll see raid timings I made. Pick one that works by clicking 'Going' or if you can't click 'Decline'. Same for you @igotmollywhopped

Josh doesn't have a PC but I've RSVP'd for the +2 hours one.

Kia Ora. 

Currently we have spaces left today:

6pm Raid - 4 spots left

8pm Raid - 1 spot left

10pm - All 6 free

I can't make the 6pm which is abit of a bummer but if the 8pm raid goes down well or finishes at 10pm I could maybe join that one too.

It would be great if we could spread ourselves around considering theres enough to be raid ready for these. If we don't we always have the other dates and times.

I want the same drugs you have Lee.  8pm raid finishing for 10pm having literally no clue how to doe it!  Awesome.  Wish I could join in, but I'm not raid ready, might try a nightfall.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

4 hours ago, shoogie said:

I can sign up for the 10pm raid if that group needs another body, but I will have to put a 3 hr time limit as I need to be able to function the next day. So if you get a full group, then I can back out

Ok, so it seems I didnt pay attention to the start times. I assumed the 10pm was US Eastern Standard. From looking at the calendar again, it appears that is not the case. I cant make it at the listed time. Sorry. I will be on tonight, so if anyone wants to attempt it, I am down to try.

Ok, so it seems I didnt pay attention to the start times. I assumed the 10pm was US Eastern Standard. From looking at the calendar again, it appears that is not the case. I cant make it at the listed time. Sorry. I will be on tonight, so if anyone wants to attempt it, I am down to try.

Don't worry bud, I made the mistake of saying it in a thread the UK time. The Calendar automatically adjusts to your timezone when you look at it.

Regardless though, we managed to get 2 teams together but I don't think we have absolutely everybody raid ready just yet so you didn't miss anything bud.

Via the FG App

So how did team 2 get on?

Team 1 we were so close to doing the royal pools, just we didn't know what to look for to move forward.. Was really good working it all out blind!

Yeah, we did pretty well in 4.5 hours! I'm pretty fucked now though, gonna slow down my progress for my own sanity but I did what I wanted which was to run the raid blind on launch day.

Will create a Spoiler thread because some want to experience it blind still.

Via the FG App

There's raid times available today but I've been manic at work today and I'm pretty fucked from little sleep all week to get a chance to do it yesterday. Apologies I've not had chance to really ask people what the score is for tonight and tomorrow.

If we do get enough, I'm happy to see what time it is to see if I can help but equally I'm keen on enjoying the content and helping others complete stuff and get their Power levels up.

Via the FG App

I am at 261 on my Warlock and 11 on my hunter

My son is at 76 on his titan 

I might have time to play again tomorrow if folks are available for the Nightfall

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I was on at 6pm this evening but nothing seemed to be happening in the way of raids.

I'll sign up on the calendar for tomorrow (friday) for 6pm. If that doesn't go ahead, then if need be I can fill a space for the 8pm slot.

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

I was on at 6pm this evening but nothing seemed to be happening in the way of raids.

I'll sign up on the calendar for tomorrow (friday) for 6pm. If that doesn't go ahead, then if need be I can fill a space for the 8pm slot.

I didn't put a 6pm BST one up but I can if needed. The ones on there are 8pm BST and 10pm BST.

Oh, yes, so it is [emoji3] Either way, no-one else has RSVP'ed to the 8pm one, so...

Get your name down then if you want to dude. They'll be people that see this.

So tonight we have a few more raids that I put on the calendar. Both have 4 slots left so make sure you get on them and RSVP on the Calendar Event if you can or can't make it.

We've managed to get fireteams together for 3 of the 5 arranged so far which is pretty ace tbh.