First FG Raids

GazzaGarratt

Right, I want to know who's likely to be down for this and if anyone wants to try on Wednesday when they come out or even a start an attempt at the World's first timing.

We can then get some events up and running as if we have a lot we can then arrange the fireteam as best as we can. If we end up having quite a lot, which we should, it may be a first RSVP, first served.

Ultimately, we're all here to help each other get shit done. I want as many people to experience it as possible.

So drop your name below people, even if you want to do it but know you'll be a bit longer to be ready.

Via the FG App

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, Greboth said:

I'm running the raid at release with my 'old' non FG raid team (sorry Lee) but will be down for FG raids too.

That's okay Greboth, I've come to terms with it now ;) Good luck with it.

If you do it again though I'll come and drive to your house (which ain't far) and break your thumbs :D

Not sure if I will make it to 260 tomorrow, but would really like to do a blind raid. I was sherpa'd through all of D1's raids, and although it was still very fun, I missed out on trying to figure out the mechanics on the fly with the raid team.  I'm at 243 (?) right now, may be able to grind out a few levels tonight and then again in the morning to get to 260.

I'm going to start sticking some raid times down on here. You'll see events on the Calendar and threads that link you to the event.

I can't make the start time but i'll be around not long after. Going to set up multiple times across multiple dates. Whilst i'm doing please know that ANYONE can make an event and we should look to use this for the endgame content that needs 6 people to group up. If we have problems with it then we'll learn as a group and make it better.

Remember, please don't worry or be disappointed if you can't get on a fireteam straight away. You must remember that my personal view is we always help everybody and find a way to do that, regardless of what activity. You just have to tell us on here so we can all help.

Good luck Raiding people!

I've done my best to multiple times around. I think that should cater for a large number of all of us, however please set one up if you see another date you want to try and get 6 together. If you need help, just shout up.

Oh, and make sure you RSVP if you can or can't make it. Just go to the calendar and select the running time you can make!

12 hours ago, shoogie said:

Not sure if I will make it to 260 tomorrow, but would really like to do a blind raid. I was sherpa'd through all of D1's raids, and although it was still very fun, I missed out on trying to figure out the mechanics on the fly with the raid team.  I'm at 243 (?) right now, may be able to grind out a few levels tonight and then again in the morning to get to 260.

I will be on through out the day tomorrow and Thursday if you need help with anything. We can get your power up pretty quickly. Did you get the clan invite? Those power engrams will really help to level you up too 

46 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

I will be on through out the day tomorrow and Thursday if you need help with anything. We can get your power up pretty quickly. Did you get the clan invite? Those power engrams will really help to level you up too 

I did. I just have to figure out how to leave my current clan as I am the founder.

5 minutes ago, shoogie said:

I did. I just have to figure out how to leave my current clan as I am the founder.

If you go to the clan profile there should be something on there that says leave on PS4. Don't know if that will work since you're the founder 

1 hour ago, Corey the Kiwi said:

Josh (iGotMollyWhopped) and I are keen to try the raid first thing tomorrow. We want to do it blind also. Our power is sitting at ~285 at the moment. 

Have you checked the Calendar? Look at that today and you'll see raid timings I made. Pick one that works by clicking 'Going' or if you can't click 'Decline'. Same for you @igotmollywhopped