Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

We got [mention=1509]TheReverend[/mention] and WelderWells through the raid [emoji4]

Did the boss in one go too [emoji57]

Nice work Sam!

We need to do our best to help some of the newer FG guys to experience the raid if we can. We're always ending up with 4 or 5. We all started somewhere once, just like I did when I came here.

Let me know if there's a different way going about organising a raid?

Nice work Sam!

We need to do our best to help some of the newer FG guys to experience the raid if we can. We're always ending up with 4 or 5. We all started somewhere once, just like I did when I came here.

Let me know if there's a different way going about organising a raid?

We just kinda message who is on when we are on. Some people answer, some don't. Last night we messaged at least 4 or 5 people that were online. So we pug the rest if no one joins.

Via the FG App

It was great to actually try the raid but I suck at this. Lost my bearings all the time and felt I held you guys back.

You did NOT let us down dude. Everybody starts somewhere and if the people here didn't give me a chance to raid I wouldn't be feeling like I do now. You need higher power level anyway as you're -10/20 below all of us that tried it tonight and that makes a difference. Try to get to 280 and it will feel more comfortable.

4 hours. That's how long we tried the dogs for but we got in one go eventually. We then went on to do Gauntlet until people had to leave on Baths.

Thanks to all that raided tonight. We had around 10 people drop in and out so after 7 hours, I'd like to think it was a good night overall! Nice one guys.

I recorded the dogs run so will try and get it on here tomorrow to help us all learn.

8 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

It was great to actually try the raid but I suck at this. Lost my bearings all the time and felt I held you guys back.

Keep going man...if I can do a raid (eventually) you certainly can :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

7 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You did NOT let us down dude. Everybody starts somewhere and if the people here didn't give me a chance to raid I wouldn't be feeling like I do now. You need higher power level anyway as you're -10/20 below all of us that tried it tonight and that makes a difference. Try to get to 280 and it will feel more comfortable.

4 hours. That's how long we tried the dogs for but we got in one go eventually. We then went on to do Gauntlet until people had to leave on Baths.

Thanks to all that raided tonight. We had around 10 people drop in and out so after 7 hours, I'd like to think it was a good night overall! Nice one guys.

I recorded the dogs run so will try and get it on here tomorrow to help us all learn.

I'm at 278. Will 28 big that big a difference? :)

Don't think it was my dmg output that was the main problem. If I had found my dog instead of damaging others we probably would have made it :lol:

But don't be surprised if I want to raid again later down the line.

I heard you got a good loot before I tried to say bye :)

Honestly Brede, you won't realise it but it will. But also it will be what Heavy Weapon you are using and how powerful that is. Remember, its a 270 entry level. Most things we play 20/30 levels higher and its still a challenge.

What we worked out last night was to be quicker. We didn't realise it but we ended up running to the next flowers a few times. You still need luck too. The order of flowers in relation to where the dogs are at that time.

This is one section of one raid. As @Plumbers Crack says it should never stop you trying, no matter what it challenge it is. We'll get it done. Together :)

I think with dogs we need to be more tactical to put newer people and lower Power level Guardians at dogs right next to the safe room. Brede had one far away and unfair to find and get back in time.

We still need our trials clan engram before reset! Who's trying it today and tomorrow?

Did we manage to do trials by any chance?

I'm also assuming we're at reset now as of this evening so we'll have a new bunch of things going, including this factions thing which I need to read up on.

7 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Wonder what they will do after clans reach level 5. That is max now right?

Looks like it goes up to level 6 based on the app. Tbh, many clans won't be near this level for some time. We'll get for sure at its earliest point but overall we play way more than the casual players combined. It also says this is for a season. We don't know how long seasons will be for yet.

@Amnotright, @Greboth and myself not long finished the Nightfall this week. Pretty tough near the end as its gets all clusterfucky and with Guardians all 290+ we had a few minutes to spare. Looks like the Crucible one was also done tonight. Enjoy!

Someone has done the raid already so thanks people whoever you are!

From an orgainising view, what do you guys all want to do this week and next week?

I'm guessing Trials and Raids is a yes based on previous weeks? Any preferences people? I can then explain how to use the reminder system if required.

I'd like to give the raid another go but I'm usually not available until 9pm so I don't know if thats an issue for others. Also for Matt @Misneach_ it'd be good for him to have a go but again he's only available at a similar time to me.

Also tonight I'm going to work on getting the mida  now I'm level 282 so that should help my trials kdr improve somewhat.

As far as trials is concerned, the success I've found is very much dependent on who you team up with and your understanding of how they play. I don't necessarily want to inadvertently leave anyone to feel left out but it would be good to put some teams together internally to play regularly and build up a good knowledge of strengths and weaknesses.

Apart from that yeah, getting through the raid would be good, it's the only milestone I missed last week and I think I'm right in assuming it's necessary to help in boosting your level up.

Oh and a late evening cards against humanity would be good!

Agreed. This Friday night I won't be around going to get some Tattoo work done. Sunday is my best day this weekend. If anyone would like to run some trials Let me know. I would really like to get more of the Trials gear. Raid is something I want to accomplish as well but I don't mind waiting until more of the Clan members have run through it so that we are not so Novice.

On 27/09/2017 at 2:00 PM, Mikepjbell said:

I'd like to give the raid another go but I'm usually not available until 9pm so I don't know if thats an issue for others. Also for Matt @Misneach_ it'd be good for him to have a go but again he's only available at a similar time to me.

Also tonight I'm going to work on getting the mida  now I'm level 282 so that should help my trials kdr improve somewhat.

As far as trials is concerned, the success I've found is very much dependent on who you team up with and your understanding of how they play. I don't necessarily want to inadvertently leave anyone to feel left out but it would be good to put some teams together internally to play regularly and build up a good knowledge of strengths and weaknesses.

Apart from that yeah, getting through the raid would be good, it's the only milestone I missed last week and I think I'm right in assuming it's necessary to help in boosting your level up.

Oh and a late evening cards against humanity would be good!

Good thoughts Mike. I've thought about an idea in a separate thread on the raid. Trails wise, only specific people want to try this anyway so lets start to see who is up for it across this weekend and maybe see what teams there are. Cards later is a shout! Sorry, just haven't had much time to sort any events and times out this week. I can only really give a large time to organising stuff late at night after or in-between my game time. Let me think about some more timings :)

6 hours ago, Misneach_ said:

Agreed. This Friday night I won't be around going to get some Tattoo work done. Sunday is my best day this weekend. If anyone would like to run some trials Let me know. I would really like to get more of the Trials gear. Raid is something I want to accomplish as well but I don't mind waiting until more of the Clan members have run through it so that we are not so Novice.

Nice Matt, will find out more when you've got it done. Trials - I've set one up on Sunday night for you if you're around? Take a look at the raid idea i've put down too.

Side point - you guys should start a PPR. We can then know more about how your progressing and that tattoo you're getting Matt!