News Ticker
  • Welcome to FG
  • I saw an advert saying ‘Hairpieces from £5’. I thought ‘that’s a small price toupee’...
GazzaGarratt

Forever Gaming

Well done to the FGers that finally managed to beat Riven in the new raid over the weekend! Make sure you all pick up the Raid engram that's at Hawthorne and pass on your thanks.

Nice work guys, hopefully the first of many for FG 👊❤ @Horrible_Hector @Amnotright @SensaiNemesis @igotmollywhopped @Rico @reaper-2201

After a long absence, I did a D2 session on PC for about 2 hours. Three exotics dropped, two of them new Forsaken ones. 

What is happening??

Geez... you sacrifice your firstborn just one time and then... bam... the heavens open up.

Last few nights on Destiny have been really enjoyable and chilled. Just what I needed lately.

I managed to get my first Last Wish Raid done with @Horrible_Hector @igotmollywhopped @Capn_Underpants @reaper-2201 and @Rico. Every phase we lucked out and did on our first try apart from the very end heart run which was on the second try. Really good to start to learn and I don't think we're far off getting it down regularly so we have some initial sherpas for all of us. @SensaiNemesis and @Amnotright joined them for another run which I'm sure they managed to nail after I went to bed.

Chilled bounties and Crucible tonight, mixed in with helping some others that haven't had chance to go into the raid some practice at the first boss. @crispymorganhelped me explain the boss but unfortunately we didn't do it but has helped get more mechanics down for others next time.

@Diddums wrecked in Crucible. That shoulder charge for 40 kills was hilarious. In fact we all did well, @Nutcuttlit @Misneach_ @Kemp210 had decent games in a group. Jade Rabbit dropped for me, had the catalyst from a separate game so I tried it and actually was pretty fun trying out a Scour Rifle. Definitely slower play but rewarding nonetheless.

Then some Gambit with @Misneach_ @Kemp210 and @VGon_BGon48. Justin's first try at Gambit and out second game was on point. Managed to get two 4-kills invading that helped Kempy get to just one now needed for his Malfeasance. Matt got some much needed Powerful gear too.

Thanks all for the last 2 days. Hopefully it shows above what fun can be had and how many of us are still doing so much to help each other. Cheers.

After a week of busy life stuff, I'm back around this week. They'll be more info on the season pass tomorrow too (I'll get a separate thread going on that).

Will look to see who's around and what quests/challenges they've got left and see what help people need.

Thanks to Chad @SensaiNemesis and Rob @reaper-2201 for helping me through the Shattered Throne last night. Hadn't been all the way through and was great fun. Nice to have a chilled run and get all the collectables too. Might go after Cursebreaker Seal now!

Also, glad Rob got the Duty Bound NF Strike loot on our first go. Was gearing up to do about 20 of them last night so that was handy. Clearly @crispymorgan in the chat brought his lady luck again 😉

Been a successful night last night, even when I just logged on for a few Gambit games.

Meatball spawned on our first game and @crispymorgan got the Mafeasance quest (did i mention I got the motherfucking ship too?)

We then decided to get a Leviathan Raid finished for Kempy's seals for Legend of Acrius. Glad I was there to see Batman @SensaiNemesis finally drop the Raid Ghost Shell.

Thanks to Justin @iWarloch, Rob @reaper-2201, Kempy @Kemp210 and Nick @Bluebear coming on for the ride too.

Going to put up 2 hour sessions where we can have some raid time. It doesn't matter if we don't finish, I think its just good we're jumping in to the raids again as they are always more enjoyable nights.

Thanks to @Kemp210 last night to help me catch up a little and nearly do all the steps to unlock the third forge.

I enjoyed doing the steps and it helps with someone knowing how to run through in the most efficient way. After some time off games due to Xmas and holidays, it was nice to get back into it - I did feel overwhelmed by a lot of the stuff going on.

How is everyone else that is still playing Destiny going?

I'd like to set up some raid times now I'm back too. Don't care which, just enjoyable to run a few as we didn't get that chance over Xmas which I expected us to have.

I'll put up my thoughts about Niobe Labs in a separate thread.