News Ticker
  • Welcome to Forever Gaming
  • Check out the Calendar for more FG catch ups
  • New Quest steps in Destiny section
GazzaGarratt

Forever Gaming

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I've made this little picture for us all - hope this helps everyone. Will look to put up events over the next 30 minutes.

Events FG Template - Destiny.jpg

That’s really nice Lee.....

For all our friends in different time zones, when doing the conversion please ignore the “GMT”. Us Brits are on BST until 02.00 on Sunday 28 October 2018. If in doubt, use “London” as a location for your converter.

[sits back and waits for Lee’s abuse] 😉

21 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

That’s really nice Lee.....

For all our friends in different time zones, when doing the conversion please ignore the “GMT”. Us Brits are on BST until 02.00 on Sunday 28 October 2018. If in doubt, use “London” as a location for your converter.

[sits back and waits for Lee’s abuse] 😉

Thats a good point tbh Dave. If I can understand the right time to put on there, we can put another time that would help the NA side. Americans/Canadians, which timezone is best to quote to with the UK time? I'll do it for the next one, cheers Dave 👍

They're all on the calendar now anyway so when you look it automatically knows what timezone you are in and show them in your time.

Really fun run on EP with @techno @Jason @Shucker @Bluebear @Amnotright and @Neochill.

Frames lost for days on the boss 😃

Good news was that Shucks and Chris dropped the Shotgun, Nick dropped the SMG and Gary and I dropped the Sniper rifle. Not bad after c.10 rounds of the boss.

It really is good chilled fun now, trying to work out how we can lose the most frames rather than extreme intensity.

I also got lucky and dropped the new Titan Exotic gauntlets, Ursa Furiosa. Great laugh, hopefully we can get this going every so often to help people drop the weapons and armour for collections.