Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

It has been a really amazing few months for me, having a regular raid crew. Been such fun with some hilarious moments. @GazzaGarratt and @RenFengge   you two have been so important in getting us to this point with the time you put in to making sure we have six even if you aren't around. I think DSC is such a relatively stress free raid that it is a great raid to do, and we would welcome any of the clan to come do it - even if its just once to try it out. 

Of course me and Charlie have got one eye on the return of Vault of Glass, and running it with a FG crew day 1. No idea how much it will have changed from D1 and I'm actually hoping that it has been changed around a bit so its a new challenge but still clearly still VoG. 

Personally I still find loads to do in Destiny - going for guilded Conqueror and the prospect of teaming up with people to get Harbinger, and I agree maybe we need a night were we do nightmare hunts or GMs. Just to give everyone a chance to try stuff out. Happy to try and schedule something. Want to keep running DSC so the regular gang all get Descendant but also get new people through it - we've not had any issues in getting people through DSC at all, so all lurkers welcome! And come the new season DSC is easily the best way to grab 4 pinnacle gear drops inside an hour, so its got plenty of life in it yet!

6 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

Of course me and Charlie have got one eye on the return of Vault of Glass, and running it with a FG crew day 1.

I'm in for this @Baabcat  do we have a day yet?

1 hour ago, TurboR56Mini said:

I'm in for this @Baabcat  do we have a day yet?

We don't have a day yet but I'm guessing May 14 or May 21. Dont know if this counts as a blind raid, but blind raids are a lot of fun, but can be a little frustrating. Took our FG team all evening to get past security in DSC, but what a feeling when we worked it out and beat it!

52 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

We don't have a day yet but I'm guessing May 14 or May 21. Dont know if this counts as a blind raid, but blind raids are a lot of fun, but can be a little frustrating. Took our FG team all evening to get past security in DSC, but what a feeling when we worked it out and beat it!

It's a blind raid for those who haven't don't Vault of Glass...

You know that saying about something being new to some but not others? Yeah. That's what's going on. 😄 

If May 14 or May 21... 8:30PM isn't too late for you and @Venom  if @TurboR56Mini can't get the day off...

soooo idk if im allowed to post here but hey why not!

its honestly been such a blast playing with the amazing people in the d2 community from fg

from @RenFengge always being ready to run the support role not matter what we do, @TurboR56Mini finding a reason to hate gos even more than he already does , @Baabcat looking for some more gold to find in western Africa (pls lemme know if i can take that off your hands)

, then there's @Teenwolf25  @Forty6_N_two  and @FallenDark200  who i would love to address as the 3 fucketeers from now on I don't think I need to explain why but they just love being dicks to eachother

all in all its been fucking great being around here and hope to get some new people to do some raids and not to be scared or intimidated by them!

Screenshot_20211208-103717_WhatsApp.jpg

Geez..  Guy wins an award and now he's just kissing ass all over the place..  

😂😘

Seriously though,  We're glad to have you roll with us @Leeesh13  🤘

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Well, 2022 is here and I must say its been fab to see even more FGers actually returning and actively playing Destiny 2, especially since November.

The raids have been an absolute joy to be a part of and thanks to @Leeesh13  and @RenFengge for supporting me getting multiple events up to give people choices of what to crack on with. I think whats definitely helped is the variety and how all the raids are being tried - week after week. I personally LOVED learning Riven legit last week and completing the Last Wish raid. I'm personally not that bothered about the rewards, just enjoying the runs, even though this is a great time if people want to look out for certain weapons, armour and specific rolls of stuff.

I'm gonna be planning some other goals as such for us all to help with so this is also a reminder to use these threads and info as i'd love to start seeing daily updates as to what has gone on yesterday in certain raids, even if its just to say "another DSC raid done with FG, well done @blah blah blah, etc". This will really help with what i'm trying to set up overall for 2022 at FG. Sharing is caring!

Yean @Leeesh13  and @RenFengge have been awesome on the raids, been amazing to see so many people coming in when i thought we were starting to struggle with raids a couple of months back. I'm trying to be more available for raids, either tuesday or wednesday evenings and would like to get back into the habit of having a saturday/sunday afternoon raid, or even dungeon. Still harbour hopes of getting Harbiinger title so if anyone wants to flawless Pit that would be great 

I’ll be down to give it a go eventually, it’s just finding the time to sit down and get into it without the possibility of having to jump off due to having a 1 year old with me 90% of the time but definitely something to keep in mind, On another note does FG do the worlds first race for raids, would like to get a team together for the Witch queen one?

53 minutes ago, SWAINEY84 said:

I’ll be down to give it a go eventually, it’s just finding the time to sit down and get into it without the possibility of having to jump off due to having a 1 year old with me 90% of the time but definitely something to keep in mind, On another note does FG do the worlds first race for raids, would like to get a team together for the Witch queen one?

Sort of?

We had 2 teams running Day 1 for VoG.

We will most likely again see who wants to run Day 1 for Witch Queen raid (with less drama on team formation, promise).

But, realistically, full PC player teams will always win that race.

I assume the FG raiders @Baabcat , @Venom , me, @TurboR56Mini , @GazzaGarratt, @Bluebear , @Kemp210  will want in. As well as @Leeesh13 , @Forty6_N_two , @FallenDark200 , @Riff Machine ... and some newer ones too.

Would love to see who would be in... even those who I have not mentioned.

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

Yeah day 1 witch queen is a certainty ! 
Except I might be in Cameroon which would Totally suck !

Sounds like you'll be packing a PlayStation on your trip........... 😄