Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

FOREVER GAMING

"Let's go FG. Let's Cabal's Deep."

We are a family of gamers, across the world from the UK and USA but also into Europe and further continents. We aim to have fun, share info, help each other, beat missions, quests, strikes, raids together.

So awesome start to clan progression people! We hit the weekly 1 million target within one day!

I've already worked out that it seems to be cross platform too, which is great news.

If you go to Hawthorne now, she has a reward for all of a from Crucible and Nightfall. I believe @Bruce and @crazyman managed to complete it on xbox a few hours ago so many thanks to those guys.

You can all still get up to 5k weekly progress each which I'm going to max out just in case it drops more rewards separately.

Loving how it shaping up as a clan model. Make sure everybody is invited here so we can get to know new people more and get our clan out there. Work together where possible!

Hopefully the roster will be up within the week, be good to finally see FG names separately so thats the first port of call.

All in all, great first night blasting through it FG!

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

So sucky that we're capped on clan XP by person and by week. If you're below 265, don't grab Hawthorne's drops if you can help it. Her engrams can roll way up, and it was a major gain for me. Working up to 280.

They stack then, so you can pick up everyone at the same time?

3 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

They stack then, so you can pick up everyone at the same time?

Team Xbox held on to the Crucible ones until we knocked out the Nightfall again (good old Rat King) And we were able to pick them up at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Team Xbox held on to the Crucible ones until we knocked out the Nightfall again (good old Rat King) And we were able to pick them up at the same time.

Nice. Thought they would though, but could be a cap on how many you could store or something.

3 hours ago, Bruce said:

So sucky that we're capped on clan XP by person and by week. If you're below 265, don't grab Hawthorne's drops if you can help it. Her engrams can roll way up, and it was a major gain for me. Working up to 280.

It sucks a little but I think the weekly cap for the clan sucks more so.

Its not our fault we've all done amazing and earned more XP than others.

What's great is that you guys shouldn't miss out on the weekly clan target currently as PS4 FG has a shit load of XP to give whilst we await some more new FGers to the xbox fold. :)

A separate note is I put on a post the private FG forum with bungie.net asking all other newbies to say hi on here and for regulars to show some love. We're getting there all the time.

Warning to everyone attempting to break past 280. Once you get to 283, all engrams, including luminous ones that drop "powerful" gear will cap at 275. So don't waste your time making too many new characters to farm the flashpoint or what have you, because you'll be capped.

Warning to everyone attempting to break past 280. Once you get to 283, all engrams, including luminous ones that drop "powerful" gear will cap at 275. So don't waste your time making too many new characters to farm the flashpoint or what have you, because you'll be capped.

That's good to know Bruce. As I've turned in some Powerful Gear already, I'm trying to save the few I have left.

Anyone need help to get their 5k weekly clan XP still before reset?

I have my 5K, but what's the point personally to get it Lee? if the Clan has capped already does it add anything? As I understand the clan is already capped.

So you absolutely should do your 5k personal target regardless of the clan target because you get a personal legendary engram reward from Hawthorne if you do. It could even turn into an Exotic.

11 hours ago, Bruce said:

Thanks for this, I hit 280 earlier and was going to grind to see if I could get exotics to boost my level 1 or 2 more.  However I might as well just grind the powerful gear from milestones on Tuesday in preparation for the raid.

2 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

I have my 5K, but what's the point personally to get it Lee? if the Clan has capped already does it add anything? As I understand the clan is already capped.

As Lee said basically, there is a milestone this week for contributing 5k which gives you a powerful engram.  The clan hit the 100k limit for the week which means everyone in the clan gets a powerful engram.

On the subject of clan XP though it is character unique not account.  So now I have started levelling up my second character I could contribute 10k a week.  Obviously with a third this would be 15k a week.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

So reset day today means we start the grind to get to Level 2!

Hopefully by natural playthrough we should hit it with no problem but let's not be forget to your weekly allowance - it will also get you Powerful gear to boot.

This is also a call to everyone here that I want to make sure we help each other in the clan. If we want people to enjoy the game there is a lot of stuff that needs support and teamwork.

It may be outside of your comfort zone sometimes to say hi to tye new people or regular people here but trust me, no one bites (I think! :D) and we all wanna have a laugh together.

To the ones who are higher Power, it would be grand to help others to get higher more rewarding things done so we can all have a go at the raid and other endgame content.

Make sure to check other threads out and let us know what you need help with.

Via the FG App

So I just checked and we're already on 9k towards the weekly cap.

FYI - The weekly cap on clan XP is 100k. That means to get level 3, we won't hit it until next Tuesday following reset (total to level 3 is 125k).

Bit of a bummer but regardless, its always pretty cool watching our clan XP fill up through the day.

Via the FG App

It's a bummer about the 100k limit thought I suppose the limit makes sense else the huge clans would be max level in the first week.

As for helping out, I'll tend to ask when I come to do stuff but generally will be working through missions etc. but if anyone wants specific help with something like the NF just ask :)

Hey, Plumbrodders told me I should jump on here and join the clan. My PSN is oMoley.

My light level is 265 at the moment. Slowly pushing it up! I normally do PvE, but more than happy to jump into PvP as long as I have a decent team!

Need anything else from me?

59b90eb4a8b15_oMoleyD2.png.5d3703589c3ad982978b0add64c5b182.png

11 minutes ago, Moley said:

Hey, Plumbrodders told me I should jump on here and join the clan. My PSN is oMoley.

My light level is 265 at the moment. Slowly pushing it up! I normally do PvE, but more than happy to jump into PvP as long as I have a decent team!

Need anything else from me?

Hi Moley, welcome aboard! If you go and do a little intro to say 'hi' about yourself in the intro section on FG and tell us a little more about yourself you'll soon get to know us alot more and what we talk about on here.

Feel free to look around and post in stuff you're interested in :)

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hi Moley, welcome aboard! If you go and do a little intro to say 'hi' about yourself in the intro section on FG and tell us a little more about yourself you'll soon get to know us alot more and what we talk about on here.

Feel free to look around and post in stuff you're interested in :)

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I've just been waiting for the new update to download and now it says Destiny is at capacity. Just my luck! In the meantime I've posted in the intro section and looking forward to getting involved.

Do I need to go to anyone for an invite to the clan?

59b90eb4a8b15_oMoleyD2.png.5d3703589c3ad982978b0add64c5b182.png

Thanks for the warm welcome [emoji4]

I've just been waiting for the new update to download and now it says Destiny is at capacity. Just my luck! In the meantime I've posted in the intro section and looking forward to getting involved.

Do I need to go to anyone for an invite to the clan?

Nice work Jack [emoji106]

Once Destiny is back up, I can easily send you an invite via the PS4 menu. Otherwise, you just need to go to Bungie.net, find our clan and request to join.

Both ways are down at the moment though [emoji20]

So we've got nearly 3/4ths through the weekly Clan XP for FG already, nice work everybody :D

Also, the Roster is up and running on the Clan tab when you click options. Looks pretty cool we have 64 members sitting in there right now. Obviously there's a few that aren't so active but i've seen at least 80% of clan members around over the last week. Should be easier to see whos in the clan, add friends, party up and get some challenges done together.

Yes, it pops up as others get clan XP.  if it just says '500 clan xp' then it is others.  It says something like '500 personal clan xp' when it is you doing it.

As I understand it, to earn clan xp you need to be in a fireteam on which at least half is your clan.  I'm not sure if you do stuff solo whether this counts though.