Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

Did Bungie fuck up again, or are we supposed to do 400 strikes/Sundials etc for the Symmetry catalyst? 

I see they have reworded the Vow too, as earlier I had 4% completed, but now it says 23/400. So reckon same shit there or we actually have to do 400 runs, which is just plain retarded. 

8 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Did Bungie fuck up again, or are we supposed to do 400 strikes/Sundials etc for the Symmetry catalyst? 

I see they have reworded the Vow too, as earlier I had 4% completed, but now it says 23/400. So reckon same shit there or we actually have to do 400 runs, which is just plain retarded. 

I think it's 400 for the vow but the symmetry overtook it and got completed but my vow isn't at 300 yet.

The grind for shaders and emblems this time and the fix sparrow is retarded. If I wasn't off work I'd have not bothered I finished it last night and it just completed didn't drop a sparrow so fuck knows.

Also  the iron banner quest is pointless that was just a shader and emblem too 😂

11 hours ago, techno said:

I think it's 400 for the vow but the symmetry overtook it and got completed but my vow isn't at 300 yet.

The grind for shaders and emblems this time and the fix sparrow is retarded. If I wasn't off work I'd have not bothered I finished it last night and it just completed didn't drop a sparrow so fuck knows.

Also  the iron banner quest is pointless that was just a shader and emblem too 😂

Well, it says 400 on both of them. So if I do 20 strikes a week it should be done in only 5 months 🙄😂

It also seems that the EDZ Obelics is broken too. Can't open it up even though I have done what I'm supposed to. So can't link it to the Tower as I can't get the weapon bounty. 

Well, it says 400 on both of them. So if I do 20 strikes a week it should be done in only 5 months [emoji849][emoji23]
It also seems that the EDZ Obelics is broken too. Can't open it up even though I have done what I'm supposed to. So can't link it to the Tower as I can't get the weapon bounty. 

Kempy has been having issues with the obelisks not working too.
The grind for 400 activities is too much imo. Like you have said above, 20strikes a week for 5months!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, Teenwolf25 said:

The grind for 400 activities is too much imo. Like you have said above, 20strikes a week for 5months!!!!

Not only me then. 

Yeah, it's down right insane. 

Started The Impossible Task (or something) from Osiris. Did the vex parts on Io, Mercury and Nessus. Almost done with part 2.

Also finished the shotgun quest. Though I don't use shotties much. 

On 12/30/2019 at 1:57 AM, Teenwolf25 said:

It’s not 400 tasks and you don’t even have to have the weapon equipped. In the season pass you end up with 8x per task on the catalyst progress , so it’s 50 things max and it just gets done passively 

It’s not 400 tasks and you don’t even have to have the weapon equipped. In the season pass you end up with 8x per task on the catalyst progress , so it’s 50 things max and it just gets done passively 

I know you don’t have to have the weapon equipped thank fuck [emoji85] otherwise it’d never get done. I don’t know what you mean by 50things max as I’m at 76 and still going, that’s included gambit, strikes and raids etc.

3 minutes ago, Teenwolf25 said:

I know you don’t have to have the weapon equipped thank fuck emoji85.png otherwise it’d never get done. I don’t know what you mean by 50things max as I’m at 76 and still going, that’s included gambit, strikes and raids etc.

On the season pass there is a buff that (from memory) gives first 4x then 8x progress on the catalyst progression. I’m definitely getting 8 progression per strike for example

I've heard we've managed to get a few raids done as a clan over recent weeks so top effort for that. Heres to getting some more planned and different ones to try out.

I think @Teenwolf25  @reaper-2201  and @Kemp210  have got Scourge of the Past nailed down now so we can run that as a group which is a great one to learn and one of the best.

How many feel comfortable in knowing what to do on Crown of Sorrow and Garden of Salvation raids? I did all but the end boss on CoS and I've done nothing in the Garden one.

I’m fine with any now to be fair. Anarchy seems to make a lot of encounters on most raids more doable so could be worth doing SOTP weekly to try and get it. It certainly makes the crown boss easier and I know it helps with Angelics in GOS, fire a couple of shots at the angelic and concentrate on vex whilst the anarchy shreds.
I can help teach COS or SOTP.

Nice spontaneous raid last night people. Really quickly done and only one wipe at the final boss stage on Scourge of the Past. I think that sparrow part is gonna be the death of me and others...Kempy with your bloody tractor trying to turn corners like an arctic lorry 😂 I'm not getting much damage with Darci so I need to work on just how to activate properly at still(ish) targets. I dropped the rare Threat Level shotgun from the boss which was ace, not sure if anyone else got Anarchy? Oh, and awesome first completion for Sam too.

Cheers everyone and especially Clive @Teenwolf25  for helping explain the raid mechanics again. @Kemp210  @Riff Machine  @Capn_Underpants  @reaper-2201

Nice spontaneous raid last night people. Really quickly done and only one wipe at the final boss stage on Scourge of the Past. I think that sparrow part is gonna be the death of me and others...Kempy with your bloody tractor trying to turn corners like an arctic lorry [emoji23] I'm not getting much damage with Darci so I need to work on just how to activate properly at still(ish) targets. I dropped the rare Threat Level shotgun from the boss which was ace, not sure if anyone else got Anarchy? Oh, and awesome first completion for Sam too.

Cheers everyone and especially Clive [mention=1763]Teenwolf25 [/mention] for helping explain the raid mechanics again. [mention=1592]Kemp210 [/mention] [mention=935]Riff Machine [/mention] [mention=211]Capn_Underpants [/mention] [mention=136]reaper-2201 [/mention]

Kempy’s F’ING sparrow [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji85]
The only reason you’d not be doing much dmg with Darci is because your either being “tethered” or you’re shooting before your “phase synergy” buff with your partner. That first run where we wiped I still managed to output 888k dmg in one phase all because I didn’t get tethered. When everyone’s happy with dps position we’ll be 1 phasing him with spare ammo left over still [emoji1310][emoji106]

Anyone know how I can get the EDZ obelisk to work? 

It's the last one I have to synchronize but it seems broken as I can't interact with it to get the weapon bounty. Seems like more people have the same problem as I see guardians trying to interact but just move back and forth. 

7 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Anyone know how I can get the EDZ obelisk to work? 

It's the last one I have to synchronize but it seems broken as I can't interact with it to get the weapon bounty. Seems like more people have the same problem as I see guardians trying to interact but just move back and forth. 

Yeah it’s screwed but easy enough fix. Go to your PS4 settings and manually put your clock back an hour, then load in. You’re  trying to get an empty instance , so if it doesn’t work first time (as others will be doing this) keep fast travelling back to the same spot until you do. 

2 hours ago, Teenwolf25 said:

I didn’t touch my clock settings but all if you keep fast travelling to the same spot eventually it’ll work. Some times it takes 1-2 try’s other times you can be fast travelling 20times. Once you’re in it don’t accidentally leave until you need to.

This Brede. I cba to meddle with my clock so just keep fast travelling. It's a known issue that we should hear when a fix is on the way by next TWAB post on the 9th Jan.

This worked like a charm! Got it to work after 4 fast travels. 

But I don't get this sundial link stuff. You can only have one active at a time? And can't change between them. What happens if I reset all? I have to do them all over again? 

12 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

This worked like a charm! Got it to work after 4 fast travels. 

But I don't get this sundial link stuff. You can only have one active at a time? And can't change between them. What happens if I reset all? I have to do them all over again? 

I think the links arent well explained imo. Essentially, this season allows you to do activities to get specific loot from each obelisk. 2 ways to do it - 1, do timelost bounties for said specific weapon (bought from each obelisk) or 2, link the obelisk you want a weapon from. I'm not sure if it gives you all timelost weapons too or if it's what you've unlocked/obtained already.

I think they wanted to see what people would do and how they would go for the weapons available.

Managed to complete a few more Scourge of the Past raids this past week.

Nice one to Gary @techno  for persisting with the boss phases when it was the first time he'd tried it. With how many of us were trying new roles we did really well to get 2 completions done. Chad @Riff Machine  finally got his Anarchy and @Kemp210  still didnt get his Threat Level 😂

Great to see Sam @Capn_Underpants  get to do the orbs at the end so she now knows every bit (you can solo it now surely?! 😉) and finally getting Ian @Ghost_town_535  into these raids was great to get more of us online.

@Shucker , I heard you got your first one done last week too?

Cheers for all the effort in being available for some raids. I think the weekend has started to be more popular for these so if others are around we can try certain sections of raids now we have more than 6 on every week that are willing to try them out.

Good to see people running them. Clan raids are so much more fun then randoms. I went on last night thinking I’ll try and encourage people to do COS. I was on my own so went to the Darkside with Bluffin greboth etc on COD and got my arse handed to me. [emoji23][emoji23] I remember why I hate call of duty now