Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

I only tried it once and think we wiped 3 or 4 times before moving on. Made it to the puzzle where you jump up on the moving orbs. Then I made us fail as the missus called me from out of town and it's hard to raid while talking on the phone [emoji1]

Did you ever get to finish it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raids haven't been the most ideal of late but its par for the course - ultimately if we don't try any raids out we'll never get any better at them.

Appreciate the folks that turned up to try and do the first Scourge of the Past raid. I think that first part will go down much quicker next time.

9 minutes ago, Teenwolf25 said:

How did you get on last night Lee???

Pants i'm afraid. Couldn't get past the first encounter. Mainly down to none of us had ever done apart from Kempy. We were a little panicky and loud for an hour which is expected with a new raid pretty much blind. However, we started to get it down but Sam had to go out later so we stopped early. I think it was good experience though - I think all of us are just not used to raids like we used to in Destiny 1 and we need to relaise shit will take time. I think its a good use of 2 hours to start learning a raid so we can eventually get it down and then starting help more people through it.

2 minutes ago, Teenwolf25 said:

Was it the Crown of Sorrow you where attempting??  Or the Scourge of the Past??

Scourge of the Past buddy.

We had a really good raid run last night on the new Crown of Sorrow Raid, thanks to Bob running us through the first 2 steps of the raid. Really satisfying to get done and I personally dropped the raid helmet that is absolutely awesome. Raid armour is one of the best we've seen in D2.

What was really satisfying is that we kept trying and our communication last night was really good. Yep, it was loud and having to have multiple callous but it was a ton of fun and I dont care we didnt finish the whole thing as some of us are starting to learn key stages of more than just one raid.

Thanks guys @Baabcat @Capn_Underpants @Kemp210 @bluffin109 @Bluebear

We also nailed a quick Menagerie run at the end of the night and we managed to complete the Knight shields one before the timer reset which was another triumph completed for everyone. Nice one for @Teenwolf25 for jumping in.

Will look to put some more raid times down later in the week. Hoping we can all keep trying some raid steps, doesn't matter if it's just a few parts either. Keep the learning going.

Enjoyed the raid last night got a bit confusing at times as tension levels rose and communication was manic [emoji23] looking forward to completing both raids we started , thanks to all who participated especially Bob who carried me through the first level

We had a really good raid run last night on the new Crown of Sorrow Raid, thanks to Bob running us through the first 2 steps of the raid. Really satisfying to get done and I personally dropped the raid helmet that is absolutely awesome. Raid armour is one of the best we've seen in D2.

What was really satisfying is that we kept trying and our communication last night was really good. Yep, it was loud and having to have multiple callous but it was a ton of fun and I dont care we didnt finish the whole thing as some of us are starting to learn key stages of more than just one raid.

Thanks guys [mention=85]Baabcat[/mention] [mention=211]Capn_Underpants[/mention] [mention=1592]Kemp210[/mention] [mention=885]bluffin109[/mention] [mention=1441]Bluebear[/mention]

We also nailed a quick Menagerie run at the end of the night and we managed to complete the Knight shields one before the timer reset which was another triumph completed for everyone. Nice one for [mention=1763]Teenwolf25[/mention] for jumping in.

Will look to put some more raid times down later in the week. Hoping we can all keep trying some raid steps, doesn't matter if it's just a few parts either. Keep the learning going.

Definitely do this more often. I should’ve jumped in last night too rather than thinking I’ll just hold you back. You guys pushed through awesome by what I was hearing.
Looking forward to doing “The vault” now [emoji2955][emoji2957]

Enjoyable night last night all. Good to get a few menagerie runs in, nearly nailed a few complete sections which was ace considering it was a couple of people's 2nd or 3rd go with around 700-710 Power. 

Crucible was worse than usual and I can't think why as they were all randoms 😂 Nice try for both Thorn and Outbreak Perfected missions @techno @Bluebear @Shucker @crispymorgan. I have renewed faith both of these challenges will be nailed by the end of today.

Also great to see the Scottish Mundungus @Nutcuttlit coming back to the partay. Hopefully, it won't take you long to catch up after that Inzanami Forge ballache of a mission. Bloody crystals 😄

Keep jumping in each other's parties everyone. Its great to see how people are helping each other lately, even if we don't ultimately nail the end bit. We'll get there eventually 😉 we always do.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:15 AM, NCA-Paendrag said:

Thought Pinnacle Gear was supposed to be harder to obtain or a little more "special" than Legendary/Powerful? 

Got a rocket launcher from one IB bounty Pinnacle engram, and got the same launcher after the next match.. 

Pinnacle gear just means it can drop above 950, if you are at 950 it will drop at 951. Just an add in for the real grinders in the community. 

8 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Pinnacle gear just means it can drop above 950, if you are at 950 it will drop at 951. Just an add in for the real grinders in the community. 

So not guaranteed to drop 950 even when below, just a chance? 

Mine dropped 3 levels above my light and I was at 910 when I got them. 

14 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

So not guaranteed to drop 950 even when below, just a chance? 

Mine dropped 3 levels above my light and I was at 910 when I got them. 

Yeah, it wont just gift you 950+ just like that. You have to be 950 in every slot before Pinnacle drops start giving 951, and so on.

I honestly wouldn't get anyone here to worry about 950+ on gear alone. 950 with gear/weapons is our target and then its whatever you do with your Artefact to increase your power via XP.

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yeah, it wont just gift you 950+ just like that. You have to be 950 in every slot before Pinnacle drops start giving 951, and so on.

I honestly wouldn't get anyone here to worry about 950+ on gear alone. 950 with gear/weapons is our target and then its whatever you do with your Artefact to increase your power via XP.

Ok, so it's just a powerful engram with another name. 

14 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Ok, so it's just a powerful engram with another name. 

Exactly. Just a really good one. And the only one that gives you Power increases when you fully reach 950.

I’m honestly enjoying this more on PC than PS4 at the moment.  Just how smooth it runs, higher frame rate, faster load times.  Really awesome. 

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

On 11/6/2019 at 4:52 PM, OutlawNemesis said:

I’m honestly enjoying this more on PC than PS4 at the moment.  Just how smooth it runs, higher frame rate, faster load times.  Really awesome. 

Defect!

Jk, I cant deny it's a revelation when you try it. I've barely touched it on PC but you can see it looks incredible and menu load times are amazeballs.

I will help any FG members with the mechanics of the raid next week 12/21. Message me on who wants in and what times are good for you. I will try to take a 4-5 people through it. It will take sometime for everyone to get the mechanics down so patience will be needed during this time for everyone to figure out what is going on. Just message me on PSN.