Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

After a week of busy life stuff, I'm back around this week. They'll be more info on the season pass tomorrow too (I'll get a separate thread going on that).

Will look to see who's around and what quests/challenges they've got left and see what help people need.

If anyone’s around this evening (EST) is like to kill Kalli so I can get my last seed of light for my warlock.  Any help would be great.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

46 minutes ago, SensaiNemesis said:

If anyone’s around this evening (EST) is like to kill Kalli so I can get my last seed of light for my warlock.  Any help would be great.  

You can also get seeds of light from Blind Well tier 2 

1 hour ago, SensaiNemesis said:

What start time in EST?

I’m done work at 415, so around 5 or some where’s around there

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Thanks to Chad @SensaiNemesis and Rob @reaper-2201 for helping me through the Shattered Throne last night. Hadn't been all the way through and was great fun. Nice to have a chilled run and get all the collectables too. Might go after Cursebreaker Seal now!

Also, glad Rob got the Duty Bound NF Strike loot on our first go. Was gearing up to do about 20 of them last night so that was handy. Clearly @crispymorgan in the chat brought his lady luck again 😉

Been a successful night last night, even when I just logged on for a few Gambit games.

Meatball spawned on our first game and @crispymorgan got the Mafeasance quest (did i mention I got the motherfucking ship too?)

We then decided to get a Leviathan Raid finished for Kempy's seals for Legend of Acrius. Glad I was there to see Batman @SensaiNemesis finally drop the Raid Ghost Shell.

Thanks to Justin @iWarloch, Rob @reaper-2201, Kempy @Kemp210 and Nick @Bluebear coming on for the ride too.

Going to put up 2 hour sessions where we can have some raid time. It doesn't matter if we don't finish, I think its just good we're jumping in to the raids again as they are always more enjoyable nights.

Thanks to @Kemp210 last night to help me catch up a little and nearly do all the steps to unlock the third forge.

I enjoyed doing the steps and it helps with someone knowing how to run through in the most efficient way. After some time off games due to Xmas and holidays, it was nice to get back into it - I did feel overwhelmed by a lot of the stuff going on.

How is everyone else that is still playing Destiny going?

I'd like to set up some raid times now I'm back too. Don't care which, just enjoyable to run a few as we didn't get that chance over Xmas which I expected us to have.

I'll put up my thoughts about Niobe Labs in a separate thread.

I love the fact you can jump back into this game with a few of us and all of a sudden the night is gone and it's pretty much 1am.

@Diddums, @Bluebear, @Kemp210 and myself rocked up into Iron Banner to see how it's been and I think we only lost twice out of about 10 games (last one cos we were all falling asleep 😂)

Nick was absolutely wrecking with his Trust hand cannon, the best carry I've had for some time whilst we were running around chasing Guardians to shoulder charge the shit out of them.

Even 'Kampy' was picking off Guardians and capturing zones like no tomorrow. We must have had about 6 Mercy Rules enabled.

Scoreboard were continually like the pic below.

Destiny always reminds you how solid it feels just to hop in and play.

GGFG bitches

IMG_20190223_121945.jpg

5 hours ago, techno said:

I jumped on earlier than you guys, had a couple of games one of which didn't count on any bounties oddly and had a better experience than I had last time I was playing crucible, will see if it's still enjoyable later.

We absolutely rekt last night. It's immense to get back in to it after a long break. I don't give a shit about the PVE, nightfalls, nonnadat crap. Just hopping in and playing catchup to Nick was amazeballs. 

banlol.png

Well, this the season to be jolly 😄

This new Menagerie is tons of fun so we should be trying to group up in parties as much as we can as theres also some triumphs we can help each other to get and give you some decent imperials you need for upgrading the chalice.

Its perfect to bring us all more together. Perfect example was Sunday night just gone. Not expecting much but @Kemp210 @igotmollywhopped @Horrible_Hector @techno @reaper-2201 @Bluebear nailed a couple of Menagerie runs and then followed it up with a super quick Leviathan normal run.

Dead relaxing chat and some banter along the way meant that this was possible.

I'm definitely in the mood to getting some of these to be happening again.

Let us know here if you want any specific raids as well.

Let's get FG back up and running again in Destiny! 👊

We finally got back into the raids the other night, unfortunately my dying was the highlight of the first encounter! 😄

We attempted Last Wish with a few FGers being their first time and first stage took a long time, mainly because we just couldn't stay alive long enough. However, we persisted (they persisted with me) and eventually we nailed Kalli to move on. After that mammoth task we managed to do the next 2 stages with not too much difficulty before calling it a night at the clock picture mechanism stage thingy. I think I need to get my Sleeper back out of the vault mind you.

It felt good to get back into them, granted we didn't finish, but it was all about the journey for me. Hopefully the others found my dying the journey equally satisfying. GGs @Horrible_Hector @Capn_Underpants @Teenwolf25 @bluffin109 @Shucker

Looking forward to the one tonight.  Also, by the looks of it there is one on Sunday and Monday that has slots too.

Hated the first encounter because I could never get my bearing of which pier was ours. Other than that I loved the different encounters and working through them together. Took a while for me and Dave to pick up the mechanics from scratch but we’re getting there [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, bluffin109 said:

Looking forward to finishing it but going on previous levels I don’t think it’s going to be easy , thanks to all who participated with great patience as I too couldn’t stay alive

3 hours ago, Teenwolf25 said:

Hated the first encounter because I could never get my bearing of which pier was ours. Other than that I loved the different encounters and working through them together. Took a while for me and Dave to pick up the mechanics from scratch but we’re getting there emoji38.png

It was fun guys. Ultimately, you gotta keep trying it out and others need to follow your footsteps. Raids aren't just a one hit wonder thing and it clicks. You have to keep working at it and the co-ordination between everyone is something you have to help each other through. I thought the both of you did pretty well. Last Wish is by far the longest of all the raids in Destiny 2 and is something absolutely was made for the ultimate raider.

17 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Is this the one with the symbols and you have to get into cages between doing damage to the boss? 

Yeah, thats the one Brede. Co-ordination at its finest and because of guns being tweaked over the past few months, it doesn't go down in a one phase as quick as we used to.

It was fun guys. Ultimately, you gotta keep trying it out and others need to follow your footsteps. Raids aren't just a one hit wonder thing and it clicks. You have to keep working at it and the co-ordination between everyone is something you have to help each other through. I thought the both of you did pretty well. Last Wish is by far the longest of all the raids in Destiny 2 and is something absolutely was made for the ultimate raider.

Made for the ultimate raider..... Now you tell us [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yeah, thats the one Brede. Co-ordination at its finest and because of guns being tweaked over the past few months, it doesn't go down in a one phase as quick as we used to.

I only tried it once and think we wiped 3 or 4 times before moving on. Made it to the puzzle where you jump up on the moving orbs. Then I made us fail as the missus called me from out of town and it's hard to raid while talking on the phone 😄