Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

Hey look, another game mode that demands sleeper....

Why make such diverse weapons then make it so using anything else is pointless.

New pulse rifle seems cool.

Via the FG App

We didn't need to all use it. Because of Gambit most people have ensured their Sleeper is there most powerful Heavy weapon.

I'm pretty sure, Whisper, D.A.R.C.I., Two Tailed Fox, Sleepless, Tractor Cannon followed by Void Super and more will all work.

Tbh, any bosses in the Destiny franchise or other games for that matter, you end up having a couple of go to Heavy weapons regardless.

I think this is more of a comment for that you had a Sword on for the whole of the Shuro Chi boss and Chris was probably making that point obvious a few hundred times more than needed! [emoji23][emoji23]

13 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

Hey look, another game mode that demands sleeper....

Why make such diverse weapons then make it so using anything else is pointless.

New pulse rifle seems cool.

Via the FG App

Isn't the Whisper still effective? 

Not in the same league really. I was a good number of light levels down too. I used crooked fang in the end, about 50k per shot. Not sure what the sleeper was doing.

Via the FG App

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

25 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

Not in the same league really. I was a good number of light levels down too. I used crooked fang in the end, about 50k per shot. Not sure what the sleeper was doing.

Via the FG App

I have had over 122K with the Sleeper. 

On 9/29/2018 at 11:00 AM, GazzaGarratt said:
On 9/27/2018 at 12:25 PM, Neochill said:
I would like to get help finnishing any raid, i havn't done any of them emoji14.png

No worries Jon, I'm sure most can help get you through a raid. When is a good time for you to have 2 hours free to raid?

Mostly in the weekend, but also the mondays evenings, just have to add that i am one hour before England.

Anyone down to farm The Warden of Nothing nightfall for the Wardens Law HC either of the next two days ? 
Yes mate. Send me a message when you're on. I should be on both nights. I want to start farming Nightfalls for unique loot soon anyway.

4 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:
4 hours ago, TigerBurge said:
Anyone down to farm The Warden of Nothing nightfall for the Wardens Law HC either of the next two days ? 

Yes mate. Send me a message when you're on. I should be on both nights. I want to start farming Nightfalls for unique loot soon anyway.

Need to find what the best modifiers will be to get the highest score. 

As we're all gradually getting close to around 570 or more, the high endgame activities are are on the radar. I know some people have started asking me about it - new and regular people, so I'm more than happy to try and get some times up on the Calendar. What i'd say is just like what we did over the past few months and have a little patience. We all want to do the new Raid, Shattered Throne, Prestige Nightfalls, etc and i'm sure people will be happy to help each other just don't be disheartened if it doesn't happen yesterday. I've got past Morgeth with 5 others here so I would imagine we'd be trying out the first 2 parts to start with.

Next week is Iron Banner and is a perfect opportunity to get 7 Powerful engrams if we party up as much as we can, plus work on the 2 Crucible quests.

4 hours ago, Shucker said:

All?  Um... nope. Not even close. This has been my experience with D2 Forsaken:

I have it on PC and PS4 and levelled up a Hunter and Titan on each. I played daily, did my powerful engrams, weeklies, all that jazz. What I found is that if you don't play every day and do those things, and do them in a group like everyone else you will fall behind significantly. 

Then I reached a point where I did look to group with FG and my PC people and no one really wanted to anything other than higher end activities (3rd-4th tier well, NFs, etc.) where I couldn't even do damage. The divide got bigger, then I was sick all last week and didn't play anything. 

Now I'm 530. Iron Banner will be a nightmare. I'll pass. I find myself grinding for power levels instead of loot which is not what I'm in this game for. After hours and hours and hours of play I have two new exotics and more Edge Transits than I can shard.

Having this week-long break of dailies has been good though. I now have Black Ops 4 for a better PvP experience and RDR2 is fast approaching and will be a huge time investment. To be honest, and it's so weird to hear myself say this, I have little to no interest in picking up D2 again. And that is huuuuuuge (and disappointing).

I'm 535 myself (525 on my Warlock) and know what you mean. Though Iron Banner is a nightmare anyways, along with crucible. And don't get me started on Edge Transits! 

But I still enjoy doing most of the weeklies, apart for some repetative story missions. 

But how people are up to 570 and up is beyond me, other than playing a shitload. 

5 hours ago, Shucker said:

All?  Um... nope. Not even close. This has been my experience with D2 Forsaken:

I have it on PC and PS4 and levelled up a Hunter and Titan on each. I played daily, did my powerful engrams, weeklies, all that jazz. What I found is that if you don't play every day and do those things, and do them in a group like everyone else you will fall behind significantly. 

Then I reached a point where I did look to group with FG and my PC people and no one really wanted to anything other than higher end activities (3rd-4th tier well, NFs, etc.) where I couldn't even do damage. The divide got bigger, then I was sick all last week and didn't play anything. 

Now I'm 530. Iron Banner will be a nightmare. I'll pass. I find myself grinding for power levels instead of loot which is not what I'm in this game for. After hours and hours and hours of play I have two new exotics and more Edge Transits than I can shard.

Having this week-long break of dailies has been good though. I now have Black Ops 4 for a better PvP experience and RDR2 is fast approaching and will be a huge time investment. To be honest, and it's so weird to hear myself say this, I have little to no interest in picking up D2 again. And that is huuuuuuge (and disappointing).

24 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I'm 535 myself (525 on my Warlock) and know what you mean. Though Iron Banner is a nightmare anyways, along with crucible. And don't get me started on Edge Transits! 

But I still enjoy doing most of the weeklies, apart for some repetative story missions. 

But how people are up to 570 and up is beyond me, other than playing a shitload. 

It is mostly down to playing a shed load. Remember, I've just played this exclusively for a month however some have been just really efficient and completed milestones every week. Prime engrams drop like crazy for me but it's all down to the activities you do.

In fact, whilst I could raid and do want to most days I'd put it second best to helping others with their milestones. The game is a social game and isn't any fun if we all can't play together. That's why I ask everyone multiple times to know what people want to do. I do need to learn the raid but I'm not in a hurry.

I've always said it takes two, can't help organise if we don't know what people wanna do. I'll run any activity as long as we have a laugh. Escalation Protocol has been some seriously good fun even just for an hour.

I haven't played anything else either, but there are stuff that I haven't done. Like NF. Some powerful engrams lost there. Weekly bounties in the Dreaming City not done etc. 

But haven't lost the urge to play it thank god, as COD is a no-no and RDR2 is not my cup of tea. 

Well done to the FGers that finally managed to beat Riven in the new raid over the weekend! Make sure you all pick up the Raid engram that's at Hawthorne and pass on your thanks.

Nice work guys, hopefully the first of many for FG 👊❤ @Horrible_Hector @Amnotright @SensaiNemesis @igotmollywhopped @Rico @reaper-2201

Last few nights on Destiny have been really enjoyable and chilled. Just what I needed lately.

I managed to get my first Last Wish Raid done with @Horrible_Hector @igotmollywhopped @Capn_Underpants @reaper-2201 and @Rico. Every phase we lucked out and did on our first try apart from the very end heart run which was on the second try. Really good to start to learn and I don't think we're far off getting it down regularly so we have some initial sherpas for all of us. @SensaiNemesis and @Amnotright joined them for another run which I'm sure they managed to nail after I went to bed.

Chilled bounties and Crucible tonight, mixed in with helping some others that haven't had chance to go into the raid some practice at the first boss. @crispymorganhelped me explain the boss but unfortunately we didn't do it but has helped get more mechanics down for others next time.

@Diddums wrecked in Crucible. That shoulder charge for 40 kills was hilarious. In fact we all did well, @Nutcuttlit @Misneach_ @Kemp210 had decent games in a group. Jade Rabbit dropped for me, had the catalyst from a separate game so I tried it and actually was pretty fun trying out a Scour Rifle. Definitely slower play but rewarding nonetheless.

Then some Gambit with @Misneach_ @Kemp210 and @VGon_BGon48. Justin's first try at Gambit and out second game was on point. Managed to get two 4-kills invading that helped Kempy get to just one now needed for his Malfeasance. Matt got some much needed Powerful gear too.

Thanks all for the last 2 days. Hopefully it shows above what fun can be had and how many of us are still doing so much to help each other. Cheers.

With that strength of fire team, I’m not surprised you “lucked out” so much! 😂 Well played though guys and I look forward to picking up my raid engram from Hawthorn next time I’m on 👍

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork