Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

Morning all. Just thinking about some more activities that people may want to do - could you guys have a think and let us know here what things we all wanna do as a group?

Even if you need help with certain activities or quests get it down here. I'm sure there's quite a lot of people about now that would be willing to help you [emoji16]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I would like to get help finnishing any raid, i havn't done any of them [emoji14]
No worries Jon, I'm sure most can help get you through a raid. When is a good time for you to have 2 hours free to raid?

Who hasn't got the Escalation Protocol Shotgun yet in FG? I have ut but I thought it would be a good thing to get a big party going to help a few people get it as its the only weapon dropping this week until Tuesday reset.

3 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I don't. But don't think I feel the need for it either. 

Need 5 waves of EP with a clanmate for a bounty though. 

But not sure if I'll be on tonight. 

Yes everyone needs it 

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:
3 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:
That good eh? 

Absolutely. Most endgame activities will be completed with this shotgun.

Thanks to everyone for getting this then 😃

Hope Gary got it too. 

1 minute ago, techno said:

That would be ..........no 😂

LOLZ. Felt really bad for you dude. Ran through 5 people to get their first Escalation Protocol Shotgun - @Stretch616 @crispymorgan @NCA-Paendrag @Bluebear @DarkArch3typ3 but nothing for Gary 🙈😂 (that's karma for you getting the first FGer to get Malfeansance quest 😁)

As always a really good thing to do with 6-9 of us each week for an hour or so. Won't be long until Bungie release a new Triumph to beat EP on 2 FPS 😂

5 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Didn't get it last night either...Lee and Chris dropped another one each !! emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Via the FG App

Yeah, gutted tbh for you guys, I expected out of @wapntake @Mazzer66 @Plumbrodders and yourself to get something. At least Rodders got one!

Didn't expect it at all last night but when a few of the guys called Raid, we gave the Last Wish a go.

One-phased Kalli super quickly and after that, learnt Shuro Chi (2nd Boss) reasonably quickly and managed to get her down after around 5/6 attempts. Thanks for the run @Capn_Underpants @SensaiNemesis @Amnotright @crispymorgan @igotmollywhopped

Apologies I was quite too, just got stuff on atm.

Impressions of the raid so far is that it is one of the best, if not the best encounters created that I've attempted. The mechanics you still have to get down but it's not too technical enough to distract you away from the fact you still have a huge boss to defeat that needs a ton of damage to be dealt.

I think we should be aiming for FGers to be around 570 at least to make the first 2 encounters doable whilst challenging.

Hey look, another game mode that demands sleeper....

Why make such diverse weapons then make it so using anything else is pointless.

New pulse rifle seems cool.

Via the FG App

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......