Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

7 hours ago, Jason said:

Me. 

Man, I wish I wasn't away this weekend otherwise I'd help out mate. I have put a Friday gathering for the Whisper so if people need help it may be easier doing it then?

On 8/25/2018 at 10:49 PM, cyberninja2601 said:

Thanks to guys to go me as far as they did in the Raid. 

Nice to hear you're back on Destiny, Pat.

Hope you all enjoy weapon slot changes tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you guys with your 3 shotties 😂😭

3 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

He was immune to my attacks though. 

His recommended power level is 480. At a certain level above you (50 maybe?) enemies are immune. Like those scary Knights down the stairs in the Cosmodrome

3 hours ago, L_C_Scipio said:

His recommended power level is 480. At a certain level above you (50 maybe?) enemies are immune. Like those scary Knights down the stairs in the Cosmodrome

Ah. Yeah noticed that the recommended power level was 480. I was like wtf? 

Ah cool, nice that you've seen an Outlaw already. I believe these are new targets we'll need to seek out for the Bounties on offer from The Spider, who we'll meet come Forsaken launch.

Well I ordered it. I have no idea if I will get to enjoy it with you guys. I think in 4 years  I completed a raid once, but I quite like the rest of the game

See you on week ends (perhaps [emoji4] )

Yes you will Pat, you just gotta jump in chats and post here about any specific challenges you need support on.

We had 8 in the party chat last night and because of that we did a spur of the moment Escalation Protocol.

I think of late there is a real openness from nearly all FGers to help each other, even if you haven't gamed that much with them.

So now that we are underway on Season 4, clan rewards a slightly different.

One round win of Gambit grants you a clan reward instead of Trials - hopefully everyone has picked it up as it drops over 500 for you all.

Clan XP is generated by the bounties available daily from Hawthorne in The Tower and one weekly one fron her too but this is only available after you reach Level 50.

Would be really good to hit max rank again so please don't forget the bounties. Currently one has been PvE related and the two others were PvP so some crucible matches are gonna be needed from time to time. I don't doubt we won't hit our weekly quota this week but just keep an eye and party up where you can on thesr bounties - gets them done quicker and a bit of fun along the way too.

Couple of pointers that may help us get a few things done as a clan.

As 2 out of 3 bounties are usually PvP (grrr) I'm thinking of trying to get a full 6 to do the Crucible ones each day together as soon as we log on. Likely to get them knocked out quicker then and knock other crucible bounties out too.

Also, looking to keep the Leviathan runs in from time to time alongside Escalation Protocol. These still will drop Powerful Gear and if you haven't already, it has been amazing fun and 100 times better with 6 or 9 FGers in these activities.

Anything else clan wise would people like to get done?

Need to sort out who is who with the new people. Have tons of people on but don’t know Who most of them are. @GazzaGarratt when is the last time we’ve cleaned that thing up? Also would like to know who are the NA people. Especially with Gambit it’s so much easier with a team of four. 

Need to sort out who is who with the new people. Have tons of people on but don’t know Who most of them are. [mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention] when is the last time we’ve cleaned that thing up? Also would like to know who are the NA people. Especially with Gambit it’s so much easier with a team of four. 
I feel like an outside on the forum now! Lol we've got more new guys than veterans it seems. I'm glad we're growing though.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

8 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Need to sort out who is who with the new people. Have tons of people on but don’t know Who most of them are. @GazzaGarratt when is the last time we’ve cleaned that thing up? Also would like to know who are the NA people. Especially with Gambit it’s so much easier with a team of four. 

4 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I feel like an outside on the forum now! Lol we've got more new guys than veterans it seems. I'm glad we're growing though.

Via the FG App

I did a clean up about a month ago. I'm more than happy to do a separate thread on who everyone is - we do have quite a few that aren't currently on Destiny as in game we're getting around 2 pages online which would be nearer 4 pages if it was everyone who has played forsaken.

Couple of points on this.

1. I'll try and find time to reach out to a few people that haven't been on here to introduce themselves. Its never been a requirement and nor I want that to be forced on anyone but it'll clearly help.

2. Veterans have got to do more about jumping in other parties to FGers you may not know, even just to say hi. Can't just wait for them to join you. Example was when I jumped into Kempy and Dave Graves chat to get one more for a raid a few months back. They've been there for ages but i didn't chat to them for some reason and thats on me. Since then though its been completely different and the last 3 months its the most we've intergrated with new people.

3. It helps if you have someone to organise Destiny activities. We need that in NA times. I can cover most EU times but even I'm struggling to do it all. It needs to be here that happens, not on WhatsApp or anything else as this is the central place every FGer should be at least poking their head around. Use other tools to round people up - thats what i do.

Good idea to kick around getting to know each other again. I expect as many as possible to help out and party up as thats what we're all about - good mates, having a laugh online. Thoughts?

I got the raid cloak today, looks really neat. Also the inside portion of the raid I'm able to explore look really awesome- massive. Avoid doing your Gambit, Crucible, and Story Powerful Engram quests until Tuesday's reset as there was a bug that unlocked these to be done again. However, they are rewarding gear at the soft cap. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

12 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

I got the raid cloak today, looks really neat. Also the inside portion of the raid I'm able to explore look really awesome- massive. Avoid doing your Gambit, Crucible, and Story Powerful Engram quests until Tuesday's reset as there was a bug that unlocked these to be done again. However, they are rewarding gear at the soft cap. 

This bugs a real pain, from what Bungie say I might not get Tuesday reset on these three items even though they dropped at legendary not powerful. Big screw up in the lead up to raid release.  Bet there’s loads of people grinded to rank up and now have no chance of being a decent power level

This bugs a real pain, from what Bungie say I might not get Tuesday reset on these three items even though they dropped at legendary not powerful. Big screw up in the lead up to raid release.  Bet there’s loads of people grinded to rank up and now have no chance of being a decent power level
I think the reset challenges is abit crap but not really impacted anyone here or most. Only hardcore worlds first challengers will be a little pissed. Theres tons of Powerful Gear drops about so you can finally just enjoy the game for what it is.

I'll put up a separate post about current bugs and issues to keep it separate from our clan thread.

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

No you should have at least got legendary 

I thought so too. 

I did a 500 PL strike and a Gambit match this morning. Got a legendary bond from the Gambit and blue boots below my PL. Was a bit miffed about that.