Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

Only had myself and Gary on for a raid last night so it didn't happen. Currently looking at the raid events we have across the weekend we've got 1 'Going' on Saturday and 1 'Going' on Sunday. The late Spire of Stars one on Sunday has 2.

If y'all want to keep the raids going, can you have a look and see if you can attend one please. Equally, if you can't, can you Decline because as it stands it looks like lots could make it but they may not happen. As i'm away for a few days until Sunday night, I don't have the time to chase around to find 6, but I really don't think I have to do that every time.

Over to all of you now - Discuss. Shout up. Can't make it? Tell us. Post up when you can do one. Create one yourselves. It also doesn't have to just be for raids either. We need to keep making them and keep at it as it eventually pays off, like the week we had a few weeks back.

On 8/13/2018 at 12:04 AM, TigerBurge said:

Good run through Calus today. Thanks for the help @reaper-2201 @GazzaGarratt @SensaiNemesis    

First full runs for @crispymorgan and @Jason

On 8/13/2018 at 4:18 AM, Jason said:

Yeah, that was a good time and pretty smooth sailing. Thanks for the Sherpa guys.

Via the FG App

I didn't expect to be on late after I got back but it was worth it. Really good final Calus run - the Worm really hurts him hard and getting between 80-100 skulls is ideal.

There's another raid time on tonight - Dave @bluffin109 hasn't done one yet so there's 4 spots up for grabs to help him if anyone is around. I think its Argos too tonight so hopefully a good run can be nailed in just over an hour.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I didn't expect to be on late after I got back but it was worth it. Really good final Calus run - the Worm really hurts him hard and getting between 80-100 skulls is ideal.

There's another raid time on tonight - Dave @bluffin109 hasn't done one yet so there's 4 spots up for grabs to help him if anyone is around. I think its Argos too tonight so hopefully a good run can be nailed in just over an hour.

You got anything set up for Wednesday or Thursday. I could possibly do one of these days if doing Agros 

3 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

You got anything set up for Wednesday or Thursday. I could possibly do one of these days if doing Agros 

Calendar currently has:

One today 8pm uk start time, Raid lair 1 (argos), 3 so far.

One tomorrow 9.30pm start, Leviathan raid, 1 so far.

I think we need to think of a different way to show these timings and get more people to respond because we've had a number of these lately. Probably need to try different angles and I need to do an infographic which may help.

Calendar currently has:

One today 8pm uk start time, Raid lair 1 (argos), 3 so far.

One tomorrow 9.30pm start, Leviathan raid, 1 so far.

I think we need to think of a different way to show these timings and get more people to respond because we've had a number of these lately. Probably need to try different angles and I need to do an infographic which may help.

Is that in national freedom time?

Is the calender on mobile somewhere?

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Is that in national freedom time?

Is the calender on mobile somewhere?

Lol.

I've mentioned before that unfortunately the Calendar doesn't show on the FG App. If you look through mobile browser its on your menu sidebar. Equally when a Calendar event is created, a thread is automatically created in LFG/Meet Up Subforum. Also, an auto-notification gets sent to our Discord channel. There's a link in the thread that takes you straight to the Calendar event.

Lol.  

I've mentioned before that unfortunately the Calendar doesn't show on the FG App. If you look through mobile browser its on your menu sidebar. Equally when a Calendar event is created, a thread is automatically created in LFG/Meet Up Subforum. Also, an auto-notification gets sent to our Discord channel. There's a link in the thread that takes you straight to the Calendar event.

What's a discord? I'll have to start using the mobile browser more. Edit : I downloaded the app (discord), guess I need an invite code.

Via the FG App

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Well. What a fucking night. Got late back from taking my daughter swimming so apologised to Leon and Dave but we still needed 3 more. Managed to get Chris, Kempy and Leon.

Even though all 5 hadn't done Eater of Worlds yet we thought we might as well give it a bash and see what happens.

I had to jog my memory for the jumping puzzle parts but nailed that (although Kempy was vying for worst FG jumper award 😂). Did the Vex gates section and tried Argos.

2 hours later on Argos and a bunch of people that had to learn the runner roles and ad-killing roles, he went down after the 3rd phase. Only a few Whispers were used too. Bringing over extra bombs for Leon to use whilst Dave Bluffin concentrated on killing those harpies and getting the nets off people. Dave Graves did wonders too learning that runner role alongside Leon, that picked it up no problem.

Great run guys and just shows if we all start helping each other like tonight, it can turn a usual Destiny session into an awesome ending with anything possible. 5 maiden Eater of World completions - nice one @Amnotright @Sofaman @bluffin109 @Davidgraves30 @Kemp210

Going to spend some time if i can tomorrow to set some more times up for raids as I think a number of people want to run things. Give me a shout or pop something up yourself if you can 👍

Starting from today there is a raid time each day. It would be ace to get 6 each time - any help people can give is appreciated. We should be able to get some of these on as there's always more than 6 on every day currently. I'll help as much as I can.

Also, I'm on holiday from Friday for a week. That means if we want these to continue I'll need a few people to step up and help. Its not just putting an event up, its pushing messages out there if they haven't seen the Calendar.

Let's keep the good games coming.

Not too much take up on the raids at the moment. For some its understandable as its the last week of Moments of Triumph so if people need help with that instead just shout up. Being realistic though, I imagine it may be difficult to sort raids for a few weeks after this as Weapon slot changes come next week and then it Forsaken.

I don't want to lose the momentum we've had though so all those raids on the Calendar can be for the main raid or the first lair. There's 4 spots currently for tonight's one if you want it but i'll do something else for my own quests if we don't get enough.

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Not too much take up on the raids at the moment. For some its understandable as its the last week of Moments of Triumph so if people need help with that instead just shout up. Being realistic though, I imagine it may be difficult to sort raids for a few weeks after this as Weapon slot changes come next week and then it Forsaken.

I don't want to lose the momentum we've had though so all those raids on the Calendar can be for the main raid or the first lair. There's 4 spots currently for tonight's one if you want it but i'll do something else for my own quests if we don't get enough.

Don’t think losing momentum will be a issue. May be good to take a couple weeks off before Forsaken. 

9 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

Don’t think losing momentum will be a issue. May be good to take a couple weeks off before Forsaken. 

I'm with you tbh. When I set them all up this week it was more because I knew there was still a couple of people left without a raid completion and others just wanting to learn more roles. In hindsight it could be better to help each other on regular content and 'get ready' for Forsaken more than anything else. I'll leave them up as it would be good to see a raid or two happen, even if i'm not on one.

However, I won't just let the positive stuff everyone has put in lately making effort to play with others and help each other go to waste. We should build on it and help new people out there understand this place is a good place to be around.

32 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm with you tbh. When I set them all up this week it was more because I knew there was still a couple of people left without a raid completion and others just wanting to learn more roles. In hindsight it could be better to help each other on regular content and 'get ready' for Forsaken more than anything else. I'll leave them up as it would be good to see a raid or two happen, even if i'm not on one.

However, I won't just let the positive stuff everyone has put in lately making effort to play with others and help each other go to waste. We should build on it and help new people out there understand this place is a good place to be around.

If there’s a group on I’ll always raid. I would really like to try to get 9 people to do EP this week as the shotgun is this week. Plus I know a few people that would still like the Whisper.