Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

What do I do with a decrypted cache key? 

And is there (still) a bug with collecting sleeper nodes, or do I miss something? 

On my emblem it says 24/40 collected but it still doesn't change when I collect nodes. 

6 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

What do I do with a decrypted cache key? 

And is there (still) a bug with collecting sleeper nodes, or do I miss something? 

On my emblem it says 24/40 collected but it still doesn't change when I collect nodes. 

Might be you are collecting duplicate nodes? I don’t think there is any way to avoid this yet, I’m avoiding doing that til there is.

17 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

Might be you are collecting duplicate nodes? I don’t think there is any way to avoid this yet, I’m avoiding doing that til there is.

Pretty sure duplicates counted earlier as I know I picked up duplicates in the start. Can't be 100% certain though. 

I know there was a few raids going down more into the NA hours. How did everyone get on?

Thank god for Nolan joining really late last night so Bart and I could nail that Nightfall!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

As GuardianCon had the stream yesterday, dmg, one of the community managers released some early patch notes for 1.2.3 which lands July 17th.

I'll add them in the relevant threads where i see the connections.

Also, looking to get some raids back up and running again. I know everyone that wants to work towards their Moments of Triumph score will need at least a clearance in each one.

Had a few days with the wife in the evenings so back on it tonight (around doing some work unfortuantely though). Going to be on to grind some Iron Banner or more heroic strikes if anyone is around tonight?

Also, want to get the gaming back into FG - everyone up for some Raids and helping each other get our Moments of Triumph done starting next week?

23 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Had a few days with the wife in the evenings so back on it tonight (around doing some work unfortuantely though). Going to be on to grind some Iron Banner or more heroic strikes if anyone is around tonight?

Also, want to get the gaming back into FG - everyone up for some Raids and helping each other get our Moments of Triumph done starting next week?

Once I've been on holiday in game for some games, need to boost my power level some. But while im on days im free most nights.

On 7/15/2018 at 10:32 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Raid please if possible?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

8 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Raid please if possible?

Cool stuff, I need to get back rolling on it as I eventually want to do Prestige and Spire of Stars. Let's see who's available later this week.

Its been a while for a raid so we managed to get one going around 10pmish on Wednesday. Managed to get @Misneach_ some much needed powerful gear and also took another FGer, Kempy (one of @Amnotright's old army buddies) through his first ever Leviathan Raid. My bad for nearly falling asleep again! Really appreciate the support to other FGers , @SensaiNemesis, @Horrible_Hector and @Rico.

@Plumbers Crack Dave, not forgotten about you like all the rest that need and want to run one. @IPSWICH HIGASHI texts me the other day to see if I can get one going tonight as his wife is away on a hen do so i'm trying to sort one for later for him.

We're making our way to what we always wanted to do - help each other achieve high endgame activities - let's keep it going and I appreciate people that have run many raids to come back to help others not so fortunate with time constraints and family commitments.

@IPSWICH HIGASHI did it! Nice run Daveydave, picked up each section really well. Thanks for getting him over the line @Horrible_Hector, @Rico, @Bluebear and @reaper-2201. Around 2ish hours as we took some breaks around Dogs and got Calus down to the wire about 3 times and then wipes followed. Thought Dave's image was quite fitting. :D

Anyone want to  tackle Spire of Stars with me tonight? I've never tried it but I have a working knowledge of the mechanics. The earliest I can get on tonight is about 8:30 EST so I get it if that's too late for most.

5 minutes ago, L_C_Scipio said:

Anyone want to  tackle Spire of Stars with me tonight? I've never tried it but I have a working knowledge of the mechanics. The earliest I can get on tonight is about 8:30 EST so I get it if that's too late for most.

For once that's gonna be too late for me buddy. Would love to do it though. You gonna be on this week for some raids? I've tried getting hold of you through PSN but we probably keep missing each other.

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

For once that's gonna be too late for me buddy. Would love to do it though. You gonna be on this week for some raids? I've tried getting hold of you through PSN but we probably keep missing each other.

With the wife and kids back in town sadly that's usually the only time I have enough peace and quiet to team up with anyone. Once school starts back next month maybe I can catch you on in the afternoons my time.

1 hour ago, L_C_Scipio said:

With the wife and kids back in town sadly that's usually the only time I have enough peace and quiet to team up with anyone. Once school starts back next month maybe I can catch you on in the afternoons my time.

8.30 EST I think is 1.30am for us. I'm fine with that if its set up in advance buddy. Its an FG Raid after all, committed to the cause ;)

I'm going to suggest I put in a number of raids planned in on the Calendar as there's quite a few people want to do them. Equally, theres more experienced ones that want Spire of Stars and Prestige Leviathan.

What I do need though is support from the more experienced guys out there to help out multiple times to get some people through. I hope that works for everyone - it's something that I've said before we should be doing and it feel great when we get another one through it.

I've sent out a ton of messages to a number of people that have done quite a few raids and are actively playing still so based on their responses i'm hopeful we can put some raids up now. I think it may be easier to stick with 1 inexeperienced player to start with until the pool is larger and we can raise it to 2. If we don't get on like that we can always try 3 or 4 newer people and try one section at a time and see how it goes.

I'll dedicate some time to putting some raids up tonight for both inexperienced people but also people like me that are ready to Prestige and Spire of Stars.

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I've sent out a ton of messages to a number of people that have done quite a few raids and are actively playing still so based on their responses i'm hopeful we can put some raids up now. I think it may be easier to stick with 1 inexeperienced player to start with until the pool is larger and we can raise it to 2. If we don't get on like that we can always try 3 or 4 newer people and try one section at a time and see how it goes.

I'll dedicate some time to putting some raids up tonight for both inexperienced people but also people like me that are ready to Prestige and Spire of Stars.

Message me Saturday or Sunday if you need help. Not sure what I have planned but would like to help

11 hours ago, L_C_Scipio said:

I can potentially help out on any one of the weekend ones depending on start time and where I'm most needed

Thanks Nolan. You can put down you are 'going' on the ones you can and 'decline' the ones you can't. That'll help me work out if we're short who to and who not to contact.

10 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

Message me Saturday or Sunday if you need help. Not sure what I have planned but would like to help

Cheers buddy. If you can make one it would be ace if you can.

Quick question, the times I'm seeing are my time zone? It says 3 to 5 PM.

Also had a thought that if we wind up one short we could use Guided Game to fill the last spot. Could be a good recruiting opportunity.

Just now, L_C_Scipio said:

Quick question, the times I'm seeing are my time zone? It says 3 to 5 PM.

Also had a thought that if we wind up one short we could use Guided Game to fill the last spot. Could be a good recruiting opportunity.

Yep, it automatically changing to your timezone.

Absolutely and great shout Nolan!

We managed to get to Calus with @Plumbers Crack and @Davidgraves30 getting the furthest they've ever been. Changed Saturday from Prestige to get Dave @Plumbers Crack through Calus.

Hopefully you can pick up a few raids that are on so far Nolan 👍