Forever Gaming - Destiny Clan Updates

GazzaGarratt

1 hour ago, Bluebear said:

I find it mad that I went from doing Calus for the first time last week to 1-phasing him this week emoji23.png

Anyone up for Eater of Worlds tonight?

Via the FG App

Dude, GTA Friday ;) although I'm sure there'll be others on.

38 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Sent you a message last night Lee but reckon party was full. 

Yeah, sorry mate was going through the raid so didn't get chance to respond. We can do that heroic psonic mission Sunday/Monday.

11 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Need NF and Raid but don't think think the raid will happen. Don't have time I think. 

4 hours ago, Bluebear said:

I just have NFs and Heroics to do on all chars. Would like to do EoW tonight but it's a workday tomorrow so may not be many people on.

Via the FG App

2 hours ago, Shucker said:

I have 2 chars that need NFs and Heroics

Via the FG App

Nightfalls it is then! I've done mine on the one character i can but more than happy to help. I'll be on tomorrow night before reset to get help you get them :)

11 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Anyone having problems with PSN? 

I get that PSN might be too busy and an error code. (psn25) 

10 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Mazz and Gary had a few problems earlier...tried turning it off and on again? It got Mazzers friend list back

It went down for abit but was back up after 30 mins or so.

Good to knock out the Nightfall @TigerBurge and @NCA-Paendrag. The boss section is actually a little more tougher than normal. We also had a few problems at the same point the night before with @Diddums and @Shucker! Got to use the reappearing rocks as cover for parts of it.

Clan engram is available for everyone after we completed the raid last night. Running Leviathan last night with FGers was great fun as always, Calus always takes a few tries but getting large damage on the first phase is the way to go without many deaths. Maybe need to give the Baths Challenge a go.

Chad still had a Calus checkpoint so we nailed it again in the same night so I'm glad we stayed on so more FGers could complete it. Finally Chris stays on for longer than 30 mins to get his reward 😂

GGFG @igotmollywhopped @Horrible_Hector @Bluebear @reaper-2201 @RLPK @SensaiNemesis @TigerBurge

Obviously farming Faction stuff the rest of the week but I'm happy to jump into a raid if we need a 6th along the way.

Thought about joining the chat but looked like your had a full party. Got the crucible milestone instead. Was on a 4 win streak but Destiny decided I should have rubber bullets instead. 

Is there a reward for a 5 win streak? Since it got 5 boxes I mean. 

Thought about joining the chat but looked like your had a full party. Got the crucible milestone instead. Was on a 4 win streak but Destiny decided I should have rubber bullets instead. 
Is there a reward for a 5 win streak? Since it got 5 boxes I mean. 
I don't believe there is a reward for 5 - more so that is the highest rep you can receive towards your rank. Guess you were doing Valor?(Quickplay).

I really want us to be a group where we help people through whatever people need or want to experience. Here's hoping in the near future we get some of you and also some new people through as many endgame activities as we can.

I wasn't doing Mayhem (or whatever it's called) that's for sure 😂 Normal quickplay. 

So no point really, other than you can rank up faster then. 

Would love to try a raid again allthough my logic and puzzle solving skills are pretty bad 😄

I might raid with a mate from work this weekend.   

But when I see people in a party playing I can't bring myself to ask people to help me with something. Guess I'm shy that way. 

I got the mother ducking Crimson from defeating Argos last night! Finally! (FU @Diddums!!)

The mechanics of Argos are so much fun. Proper clusterfucky too and just being an adkiller is just as hard as running for heads to charge.

Nice run @Horrible_Hector @SensaiNemesis @reaper-2201 @TheReverend @Rico.

Did you manage to finish Calus off after I went to bed.... @Capn_Underpants(p.s. good to see you back on Destiny :D )

FG killed Argos last night. Good run again people. Did it with one whole  phase missing out as well, really good DPS with our D.A.R.C.I.s.

Started Leviathan with Nolan @L_C_Scipio. Did you manage to finish it after I tagteamed Chad in?

3 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

FG killed Argos last night. Good run again people. Did it with one whole  phase missing out as well, really good DPS with our D.A.R.C.I.s.

Started Leviathan with Nolan @L_C_Scipio. Did you manage to finish it after I tagteamed Chad in?

You did what to Chad 😮

*cough* one phased Calus *cough*

You did what to Chad [emoji50]

*cough* one phased Calus *cough*
Awesome! Hope Nolan enjoyed his first raid experience then!

Hey, Chad and I are Tag Team Champions with black pricks on us [emoji23][emoji23]

road-warriors.jpeg